Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only a handful of mods and we don't read every thread. I would have never known about it if you had not responded.

Bypassing the language filter is against forum rules. Rather than infracting everyone, I chose to edit and/or delete. Wofford's post was regarding you spoiling a show he hadn't finished watching yet...so I removed the foul language and kept the rest. Your post had nothing but foul language so there was nothing to save.

My post also had something about it not being my fault he cant afford HBO. So it wasnt just foul language. I hope there are no hard feelings Jen your alright in my book. :peace (Wofford can eat a though :wink1:)

When I had to put my dog down this past November...

Sorry to hear that. How old was your dog?

Thanks D...He was about 9-10 German Shepherd. I adopted him from the shelter, but they estimated him around 2-3 years, so I had him for 7 years...I will miss him, he was a family member and a good friend.

Stupid cancer, it ate up his leg, but he tried to tell me it didn't hurt, however, I knew it did.

My wife and I made the dumb mistake to watch Marley & Me a few months after we had to put our dog (10 year old Lab/Pitbull mix) to sleep. :lol

:)monkey2)

My wife and I made the dumb mistake to watch Marley & Me a few months after we had to put our dog (10 year old Lab/Pitbull mix) to sleep. :lol

another great dog movie is Hachiko: a dogs story. its imo better than marley and me because it shows how devoted animals, dogs in this case are to their humans. both are great films though.

I'm not really what you would call an animal person and even I got choked up during that movie. Bad move on your part.:monkey2

if you guys havent, maybe you should check this one out:

Is a really sad but beautiful movie, the whole thing is on youtube too, so you can just watch
I never thought a Cartoon would be this powerful, or sad, these dogs don't even exist, is a movie that I think people should watch once,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ostgqhDjIo[/ame]

Last edited:
another great dog movie is Hachiko: a dogs story. its imo better than marley and me because it shows how devoted animals, dogs in this case are to their humans. both are great films though.

Another is Eight Below. Really good movie!

Been following this guy for years. Almost choked up.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8x7jga7tlc&feature=g-u-u&context=G2a7ae57FUAAAAAAALAA[/ame]

I cried this morning...when I stubbed my toe.
cuss.gif
:monkey2

The 1972 Movie 'Call of the Wild'. I remember reading the book as a kid. Just saw the movie again recently on Netfix.

[ame]https://youtu.be/68LytWrek9A[/ame]

Back