Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie. Hearing William Wallace yell, "FREEDOM!" on AMC a few hours ago did it for me. :monkey2
Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going to sleep. My soaps are on in the morning.

Strange, I didn't cry when my kids were born. I was very happy though. My son had a little complication at birth so I was in shock.

I didn't cry when my kids were born either although I was amazingly happy. I don't remember the last time I actually like bawled out crying but I did tear up a couple of months ago when my son walked up and got into my lap and told me "I love Daddy" then snuggled up and feel asleep.

When i opened up the shipping box and got a good look at my Rogue pf :(

Strange, I didn't cry when my kids were born. I was very happy though. My son had a little complication at birth so I was in shock.

My daughter showed up almost a month early....when she popped out healthy the wife and I were completely overwhelmed after a looong delivery.

My daughter showed up almost a month early....when she popped out healthy the wife and I were completely overwhelmed after a looong delivery.

It's crazy how we get over little people we've never even met before, let alone like yet. Now that my son is OK and has been around about 15 months, I'm starting not to like him very much.

It's crazy how we get over little people we've never even met before, let alone like yet. Now that my son is OK and has been around about 15 months, I'm starting not to like him very much.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I have a 14 month old, 6 year old, and 16 year old.....I feel your pain.

I'm not going to lie. Hearing William Wallace yell, "FREEDOM!" on AMC a few hours ago did it for me. :monkey2
Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going to sleep. My soaps are on in the morning.

I'm not gonna lie that scene always gets me too. It's funny b/c I really don't know any other movie that can get me every time like Braveheart.

When watching the latest TRON movie. They wouldn't refund my money.

Back