Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rescue dog

7yhrL.jpg

yeah i read about TAD, the dog on blackmasks post. they found him a stray and was picked up by a couple who gave him medical attention, food, and some much needed tlc.

At the funeral for a friend that died of ALS.

The "Man Up" part is actually admitting you cried. Anyone can play internet ruffian.

:goodpost:

Alpha males. Probably bullied as a kid and small in the pants. Very likely insecure about there sexuality also. They always have a tough guy response to everything. They probably cry in the shower when they think no one can hear them :lol

:goodpost:

Dogs and cats being mistreated and not being taken care of and neglected.

Every day now since I have had a girlfriend. Figuring out women and how they work makes me cry daily.

Dogs and cats being mistreated and not being taken care of and neglected.

Every day now since I have had a girlfriend. Figuring out women and how they work makes me cry daily.

So that makes what?............2 days?

:D

every time i see chemtrails spraying above my house
wtf are they spraying on us
you bas***ds

October, night before Halloween

actually I cried last halloween, Halloween week is really big for me, is the best time of the year, I usually go to the local haunts and on halloween night there is a big party downtown, they close the street and people go to clubs,
and the week of halloween i got super sick, like, had to go to the hospital, gave me some medicine,I spend halloween in bed... i was in pain but, it was just awful, and yes, i cried...:monkey2

Back