Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even I don't get teary eyed by someone singing.

Now is a sexy guy was singing TO me, maybe. :lol

Dogs and cats being mistreated and not being taken care of and neglected.

Every day now since I have had a girlfriend. Figuring out women and how they work makes me cry daily.

Do not even attempt to try and understand or try to make sense of that insanity....just accept them like you would a crazy, insane person and things will be easier for you.

A couple weeks ago I had to put my cat of 15 years down. She was more attached to my wife than anything so I didnt think it would bother me all that much. After a long life she started having heart problems and we had to make the choice and I gotta say while I thought it wouldnt bother me to see her like that and then to make the choice to take her life was tough and well I shed some tears fine sirs.

It still hurts when I think about when I put my dog to sleep. And I know it won't be too awfully long before I have to make the same decision again. :(

:(

I swore I'd never get another dog. Then my dad brought home a puppy a month later. She was a graduation present for my little sister, but it didn't exactly help.

:(

I swore I'd never get another dog. Then my dad brought home a puppy a month later. She was a graduation present for my little sister, but it didn't exactly help.

I swore that too, until about a year later when I laid eyes on the big dummy laying beside me now. :lol

When I heard that an ex-friend, a really good one, is now together with the woman I love/d and I considered "the one".

Especially after SHE ended the relationship in a REALLY good way and I found out about it from another friend a few months later and the ex-pal did quit the friendship to me under false circumstances and in reality the reason he quit me was to ease his mind

Hardest kick in the balls I had to take EVER!!! 2 loved persons gone in a horrible way and ended up hurt like ****.

When I heard that an ex-friend, a really good one, is now together with the woman I love/d and I considered "the one".

Especially after SHE ended the relationship in a REALLY good way and I found out about it from another friend a few months later and the ex-pal did quit the friendship to me under false circumstances and in reality the reason he quit me was to ease his mind

Hardest kick in the balls I had to take EVER!!! 2 loved persons gone in a horrible way and ended up hurt like ****.

That happened to me right after high school. A good friend of mine was spending time with my boyfriend on the sly. It's bad enought losing one friend, but losing both at once was really hard. You feel so betrayed.

That happened to me right after high school. A good friend of mine was spending time with my boyfriend on the sly. It's bad enought losing one friend, but losing both at once was really hard. You feel so betrayed.

One Hundred _____ing percent right!!!!
I feel so betrayed that...dunno...maybe we should invent a new word for that.

The problem is, dude...you experienced it in high school...I am 30, the guy is 32 and she is 22.

But who am I kidding, maybe we should just stop expecting to much from people, or what do you say, Ween?!

And I would say that you´re right.
But as we germans say: Where love lands...you know what I mean?!

I knew that beforehand...it´s problem with all those girls around 20.

But in the future...I will stay single as long as I get something good...meaning a woman is in full control of herself and her life, before giving my heart up for the shredder...

i think i saw that movie already....

time to hit the pub, and drink to forget. :duff

I know what you mean. And if I had a dollar for every guy in his 30's that fell in love with a girl in her early 20's...

And I know what you mean.

If I could just erase it from my mind.

**** is driving me crazy and at times I get really melancholic.

Ouh, ouh...that one was the best, her advice: "Don´t take it insulting, maybe you should consult psychologist, for the sake of coping with it."

I really thought: "Are you ******* kidding me?! If it wasn´t for you nothing of that would´ve happened...?!"

Stupid little ****...

:gah:

You guys have any idea how much I drank already?!
:lol

Maybe it wasn't enough, huh?!
I drank, pissed and puked and she's still there...

But thx, guys. Good to know there are freaks that listen...

:1-1:

Back