Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have any idea how much I drank already?!
:lol

Maybe it wasn't enough, huh?!
I drank, pissed and puked and she's still there...

But thx, guys. Good to know there are freaks that listen...

:1-1:

it takes time to bring those brain cells down.

you sober up and get yerself ready for a meaningless shag pronto. :]

I think the best way to look at it is to give her credit for nothing. Every last bit of value that was in the relationship came from you. You saw her as someone worth a damn, and you were wrong. She was never worth any of what you saw. The pain came from your mistake. Own the mistake, own the pain, and you will own everything good that came out of it. Leave her with nothing, and leave your friend with her bull____. Odds are high that he'll get the same, or he'll do it to her. Congratulate yourself on having washed your hands of them both.

I have a friend who was notorious for doing this to himself, over and over. He never listened to me and it always happened again. You should have seen what the stripper he fell in love with did to him. What a disaster...

I think the best way to look at it is to give her credit for nothing. Every last bit of value that was in the relationship came from you. You saw her as someone worth a damn, and you were wrong. She was never worth any of what you saw. The pain came from your mistake. Own the mistake, own the pain, and you will own everything good that came out of it. Leave her with nothing, and leave your friend with her bull____. Odds are high that he'll get the same, or he'll do it to her. Congratulate yourself on having washed your hands of them both.

I have a friend who was notorious for doing this to himself, over and over. He never listened to me and it always happened again. You should have seen what the stripper he fell in love with did to him. What a disaster...

Man, that was kind of an epiphany.
:)
Nobody said something like that to me, you´re right...you´re absoluetely right.
:clap
I already feel better after reading this the second time.
If it continues this way, I`m really through with it.
Thanks, man...really.

I MADE the mistake. I can do so much better and as long as I´m single and I can do what I want and since she decided to get together with a backstabbing bastard, he´ll end up alone again and she will come to me, begging.
THIS IS GREAT!!!
:hi5:

Live and learn. :duff

My friend never did. He kept taking her back, and in the end, he had lost everything. Ten years later, his life is still in ruins.

One Hundred _____ing percent right!!!!
I feel so betrayed that...dunno...maybe we should invent a new word for that.

The problem is, dude...you experienced it in high school...I am 30, the guy is 32 and she is 22.

But who am I kidding, maybe we should just stop expecting to much from people, or what do you say, Ween?!

True....but it hurt just the same.

Dude? :ignore:

:D

One Hundred _____ing percent right!!!!
I feel so betrayed that...dunno...maybe we should invent a new word for that.

The problem is, dude...you experienced it in high school...I am 30, the guy is 32 and she is 22.

But who am I kidding, maybe we should just stop expecting to much from people, or what do you say, Ween?!

LOL...Weenie is a dudette.

Yup, goal set and will be thoroughly followed and executed.
:lol
But you won't believe: I'm really feeling better after I spoke to you guys...strangely.
:wink1:

It's always better to talk it out. :1-1:

And don't dwell in it. Listen to uplifting music and watch funny shows. And don't sit at home. Go out and have fun!

Live and learn. :duff

My friend never did. He kept taking her back, and in the end, he had lost everything. Ten years later, his life is still in ruins.

how is it in ruins? you made me very curious

I listen to the new Fear Factory and weekends I have a date.

I guess all will be well.

:wink1:

here some advice to get over your ex

https://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/139b_dating_advice.html

the most important in the list:
10- Remember the bad times
It’s pretty common for guys to idealize their significant others after a breakup. You’ll just be going about your business, and then, suddenly, you’ll remember an inside joke or a great date. Then you’ll grin, thinking about a cute personality quirk she had, and before long, you’re fantasizing about how great your sex life used to be.

Snap out of it. One of the most important of our 11 tips for getting over your ex is to remember the bad times. Focus on the fights and the problems. Recollect her bad habits and shady behavior. It’s like taking a cold shower.
11- Sleep with another girl
The most foolproof method for getting over your ex is to sleep with another girl. It’s the fastest and most efficient way to get an ex-girlfriend out of your system. One of the reasons we equivocate about leaving an ex behind is because -- no matter how confident we are -- we worry we won’t find someone new. That’s what sends us crawling back to our familiar, comfy, dysfunctional exes time and time again. Finding a new love interest, even for one night, is the best method of countering all those self-defeating thoughts.

Bonus: Make sure your next girlfriend is an upgrade
One last thing you want to be certain of is that your love life is moving in the right direction. If your rebound girlfriend is a train wreck, you could end up moving backward and reconnecting with your ex, only to waste another year or two of your life on a relationship that’s doomed to fail. So be sure that your next girlfriend is an upgrade.
banish her from your mind
If you follow these 11 tips for getting over your ex, we’re certain you’ll be back in the saddle in no time. It’s never easy, but with a solid plan and a lot of willpower, you can forget the past and focus on your future.

Read more: https://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/139b_dating_advice.html#ixzz1xAuUuZUU

:lecture :lecture

Ten years later, he has literally nothing.

It's true. I learned it all from Ween. From being helpful to poking marshmallows, I couldn't have done it without her.

:yess: :1-1:

btw....I like a man who shows emotions. If he needs to shed a tear, then by all means do it.

Back