Man Thing Commiquette - Pics and Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is simply amazing. The quality in the detail is superb. Great pics, Batman29

anyone w/it in-hand have an opinion on the eyes? From the pics they look like robot eyes. man-thing's eyes are supposed to be big round ruby-like orbs. i'd have liked it better if they had used deep blood red glass orbs for the eyes, but I haven't seen this in person so they may look fine

anyone w/it in-hand have an opinion on the eyes? From the pics they look like robot eyes. man-thing's eyes are supposed to be big round ruby-like orbs. i'd have liked it better if they had used deep blood red glass orbs for the eyes, but I haven't seen this in person so they may look fine

the eyes are cool,i dont see then robot-like....maybe yours have a problem!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I hardly doubt this is going to drop due to the low ES and the awesome sculpt. Secondly, European collectors like me pay WAY more. I paid € 455.00/ $ 651.30 including shipment and that's the lowest price here. Bigger shops sell this piece for € 520.-/ $ 744.41 without shipment

Hi Kinky Queen. If you don't mind me asking but where do you buy your stuff from as I normally use Gator but I was looking for an alternative if possible. Thanks in advance. Cheers :D

Hi Oat Willy:

IMO, they do not look robotic. I will say I found them a challenge to photograph in light, in the dark they appear more natural on photos. The lights are very bright, and the are indeed big and round, and obrital like rubs.

Hi kinky queen. If you don't mind me asking but where do you buy your stuff from as I normally use Gator but I was looking for an alternative if possible. Thanks in advance. Cheers :D

Hey Chris. Gator is one of the more expensive shops here. I bought mine at Galaxyshop but he only had one (because of the incredibly low ES of 300)

Another shop wich is not really expensive is Collectiblezity

Hope this helps

Hey Chris. Gator is one of the more expensive shops here. I bought mine at Galaxyshop but he only had one (because of the incredibly low ES of 300)

Hope this helps

Thanks that is a great help :D its always good to have an alternative. I will check them out. Cheers :D

Hope this helps

kinky queen,
i saw that in Collectiblezity has some exclusives for sale...is he an exclusive retailer??

Sometimes, some Dutch retailers got a few exclusives

Another retailer with a few exclusives is twilight-zone-dordrecht.nl

But let's get back to topic, is this the most detailed statue yet? I believe so...

Sometimes, some Dutch retailers got a few exclusives

Another retailer with a few exclusives is twilight-zone-dordrecht.nl

But let's get back to topic, is this the most detailed statue yet? I believe so...

thanks!!!!
yeah,back to topic...i have not seen it in person but i think that from the new statues ,in marvel only,the most detailed is mark1 maqutte imo....and the second is man thing...:naughty:naughty

thanks!!!!
yeah,back to topic...i have not seen it in person but i think that from the new statues ,in marvel only,the most detailed is mark1 maqutte imo....and the second is man thing...:naughty:naughty

You are crazy. Have you seen that fez of his!?:google.....FAIL!

Back