Man Thing Commiquette - Pics and Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great piece, I sold mine recently because I needed to prioritize my collection, and as a character I know little about he had to go, but he is VERY impressive.

I am looking to buy a Man-Thing. If anyone knows of one or is thinking about selling please send me a note.

Thank you for the help in advance.

I am looking to buy a Man-Thing. If anyone knows of one or is thinking about selling please send me a note.

Thank you for the help in advance.

You need to get you post count to 50+ and PM Darklord Dave to give u access to the commerce section. There u will be able to list what u want to buy, sell or trade.

guys what's the going rate for man thing comiquette? found one at my LCS for $620, 6 months to pay. that's roughly $104/month. what do you think? should i get it?

Is your LCS in a big city or small market? Might be able to talk them down if small. As for going rate, who knows? I bid on one from my dealer last year and lost out at the last minute for $367, but there haven't been any around since then.

wow $367? that's way below retail. anyway my LCS gave it to me at retail ($500) and 6 months to pay. i still haven't decided yet but i might consider buying it in a month or two if its still there. i still have lots of pre orders with sideshow.

I paid less than retail price for Man Thing from a local store also, when this piece first release. It sucks to get into this collecting hobby late.

Last edited:
wow $367? that's way below retail. anyway my LCS gave it to me at retail ($500) and 6 months to pay. i still haven't decided yet but i might consider buying it in a month or two if its still there. i still have lots of pre orders with sideshow.

Hey crazydragons, let me know if you decide not to pick up the piece. My LCS owner is really interested in this piece and has been asking me to let him know if I run into one. He's a very cool cat that gives me great discounts on all of my merch so I would like to help him out if I can.

Anyone else that may be interested in selling, please let me know.

Hey crazydragons, let me know if you decide not to pick up the piece. My LCS owner is really interested in this piece and has been asking me to let him know if I run into one. He's a very cool cat that gives me great discounts on all of my merch so I would like to help him out if I can.

Anyone else that may be interested in selling, please let me know.

sorry filip629 but i'll be getting this one. flex pay deal is too good to pass up.

Back