Man of Steel Sequel - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised Hot Toys never jumped on the chance to do the black suit Superman from "Man of Steel" as a summer exclusive. Oh well.

Looks like they'll have their chance with Justice League!

I'm pretty pumped actually. I wonder if Cavil will take the Hemsworth route and just wear a wig or if he'll grow his hair out?

Are they going to do " Return of the Supermen "

Will we actually see Superboy in a theatrical release movie?

Will they give Cavill a Mullet

well it makes since he heals by absorbing sunlight and black absorbs the most , however just because we have already seen it I would have preferred a different color

Has any one read the rumors on who the villain is likely to be . I hope it's not true what they have posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Given that they're going with Deathstroke for Batman, I'll guess that Superman will get an equally appropriate nemesis. Weather Wizard. Or possibly Dr. Sivana.

https://collider.com/man-of-steel-2...ersocial&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Matthew Vaughn is being eyed for the sequel. Much better choice for a Superman film, IMO... but I don't see him doing it if the next string of DCU films all flop critically.

Not my choice I would thought George Miller was in the running. Besides X men first class I not a fan of Kick Ass or Kings Men. Plus its not as though any of these directors can just freely choose how they want their movie to look the need it to fit in with the rest of the Franchise because of the shared cinematic universe. Hence why Edger Wright was dropped from Ant Man.

One thing I can see even with the latest trailer for WW is the introduction of light heartedness with the side jokes and hummor it seems forced I hope the realize that was not really the problem with the previous movies but a proper script and clear vision would have helped more. The downside of the Cinematic Universe is that no movie really seems to stand alone the stories seem to always be comercials for other movies and way to much time is devoted to introducing side characters and not enough is attention is given to villian.

The previous batman movies ended with a possible sequel but if it never came the movie could have ended just that way and you were content they had a clear begining middle and end. Now we have movies with previews for upcomming movies its confusing and comes of like a marketing strategy rather then serving the story.

Back