Man of Steel Sequel - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like snyder but i think we need someone else.

the guy cleary needs vacation

No way Snyder will be back- DC will choose another up and coming unusual choice director( like Ayers ). Will be a surprise choice I'm sure

So what arch could they be going for which villian. This is not actually new info it's just a confirmation of what of what they said when they first announced the DC movie slate that there was a superman and batman movie that did not have a specific date .

I going to go with the 4 supermen and a return of luthor.

I think they are saving braniac for cyborg since it cyborg verses the evil artificial intelligence. Sort of what is happened in the justice League comic in the new 52

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness. I'm glad to see they aren't giving Superman the boot now that Justice League is on the way. Hopefully Nolan is there to keep Snyder in check.

Funny, I remember Zack Snyder saying that BvS was the sequel to MoS. I guess he was wrong. :lol

Cavill is great and hope this time it won't get the RT automatic 21% or whatever they program the computer on DC flicks:lol

I personally like Cavill as Sup more than Batfleck. With a better script and director I think he can really shine, Batfleck I'm not too sure about though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WB would be mad to continue to pay Snyder to wreck their IPs. Hopefully WW can turn things around for DC, but I said that for SS... and BvS before that... and MoS before that. 0-4 doesn't give much hope, man.

Thank goodness. I'm glad to see they aren't giving Superman the boot now that Justice League is on the way. Hopefully Nolan is there to keep Snyder in check.

Funny, I remember Zack Snyder saying that BvS was the sequel to MoS. I guess he was wrong. [emoji38]
No that character and Batman are the back bone of DC they are the most iconic comic characters that have ever existed you better belive they are going to milk them.

I was just counting the number of appearances that the marvel character have had in there movies so far.

With infinity war we would have seen iron man 8 times , captain America 7 times and black widow 7 times so DC needs to get something like that out of their main DC pantheon or its a waste of brand these characters carry.

None of the DC movies to date with the exception of justice League have had a sequel scheduled so I am hoping those sequels being to show up on the board.

Marvel had already exhausted it's main characters and is using its secondary characters. DC has yet to make its first full team movie and even then it's missing a key member in green lantern . So hopefully each of these characters spawns there own trilogy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Snyder does need the boot. The movie needs a storymaker who understands the character...not a visualist. I do think the Snyder put some of the best Superman action scenes we've seen on screen, but the 'meat' of everything else was just lacking. Like a previous video review spoke about...he was jumping the movie from "moment to moment" trying to make everything look EPIC without letting it organically and naturally flow.

I like Cavill, dude deserves a chance...I'd like to finally see his Superman being "adored" by the public instead of constantly being the moody aberration he has been. Leave that to Batfleck and insert some lightheartedness into Superman.

Just to be clear, I don't think cavill sucks. His portrayal just doesn't capture what I want in Superman. Thats due to writing, cavill medium range in acting, and WB vision of supes. I'll give him a chance but I just wish they would reboot after JL.

Cavil BVS Figure is super hot and selling out. Henry is fine. Needs a script and director and they need to bring back the John Williams score for heaven's sake.

Cavil BVS Figure is super hot and selling out. Henry is fine. Needs a script and director and they need to bring back the John Williams score for heaven's sake.

I don't think we'll ever hear that again unless they go back to the Donner-verse, which I don't believe they will.

I really
7u7u7u7_zpsmd3pfntg.gif
this time they'll make an actual SUPERMAN film.

Really looking forward to this. Superman will have really come into his own after the events of BvS and JL. I think they'll move away from the darkness of the previous films and Superman will be held in much higher regard by the people.

The more I think about it, the more I think they should have gone Injustice for this universe.

This Superman is primed perfect for an Injustice story.

Classic Superman would NEVER break the way it is required for an Injustice story, not even with the Joker tricking him into killing Lois and his unborn child, his own principles and morals are just too well understood by him for him to break... But Snyderman? He would totally snap, having 2 parents who were a bit morally grey in the way they raised him at times, the people in this universe being very divided in support/hate of Supes, I can totally see this Superman being just sick of the people being so ****, and then the Joker does his thing and he would be:

"My parents told me I was sent here for a reason, that the people would rally behind me, I saved you, I rejected my own race for you, I gave my life for you, but this is how you repay me? **** this, I'm taking over". :lol

THEN they can do a Flashpoint reboot and do what they want to do, go full MCU, or better yet, go classic.

But I don't want them doing that with this universe, I love the Snyderverse for what it is; dark, broody and pessimistic... Bringing quips and lightheartedness to this just because feels wrong, so does bringing Classic Supes to this dirty universe, that's why I wanted a reboot, so they can do a Classic Supes without the baggage of the Snyderverse, but alas...

Back