Malicious attack on 'Predator' cosplay entertainer in Birmingham, England

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy should be hung from the nearest lamp post via fishhook through the lip then skinned and doused in vinegar and salt. Ends of each one of his fingers clipped by a pair of bolt cutters.

Then given a smack on the wrist and be told to never do it again.

in russia he would have several kids with several women, spreading stupid and poor lifestyle, and fit the society just fine until he died from a knife or vodka )

Sickening to hear that people laugh and joke about this and talk about it as a "game".

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_PEBsEyYHQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_PEBsEyYHQ[/ame]

The one shown at the end where the guy hits the women from behind, that happened in London a while back. He was mentally disturbed and hit the women so hard, she was out cold before she hit the floor. As she landed, she knocked a few teeth out. My friend works for the MET and his colleague arrested him.

The 1:58 mark in particular is disturbing. That's a woman this scumbag has clobbered in the side of the head. Looks like he knocked her out.

Low-life pieces of $h!t. You can kill someone doing this kind of thing.

The one shown at the end where the guy hits the women from behind, that happened in London a while back. He was mentally disturbed and hit the women so hard, she was out cold before she hit the floor. As she landed, she knocked a few teeth out. My friend works for the MET and his colleague arrested him.

'arrested him' feels so tame. I don't care that he's mentally disturbed.

Soon we'll hear a story or two of similar groups playing "knock out" only with a twist . . . they go to **** with the wrong person and the intended victim pulls out a gun and blows them away.

Then it'll make head lines worldwide.

'arrested him' feels so tame. I don't care that he's mentally disturbed.

Very true. I think he is still awaiting trial. Some real sick people out there and in allot of cases, the police have they're hands tied.

Soon we'll hear a story or two of similar groups playing "knock out" only with a twist . . . they go to **** with the wrong person and the intended victim pulls out a gun and blows them away.

Then it'll make head lines worldwide.

And that'd learn them. I'd laugh my @$$ off.

Pay a small fine, comunity service, and have him spend two weeks in a Prison. Nothing too terrible, just enough to get some mental scarring.

what a ****en piece of s#hit !! karma's a ***** and will find him. Anyone doing stupid knockk out game is sic and just digusting . Wish i never read this crap.

Last edited:
Man this stuff boils my blood!!! I'd love to have been there and saw that happen!! I would have grabbed that piece of $#!+ and bashed him against the ground a few times, see how he likes it.

It's upsetting the way no one grabbed the @$$hole! Real nice! Watch and assault take place and just stand there. People are cowards I swear!

:mad:

Back