Malicious attack on 'Predator' cosplay entertainer in Birmingham, England

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is giving the guy kudos for getting back up and doing what he does despite the bad experience. At least, that is how it came off to me.

What a complete ****. I mean why? is his brain so ****ing simple and primordial that he thinks thats funny or cool. Seeing things like this really makes me sad. I have two small kids and the idea of bringing them up into this world we live in scares me sometimes.

:(

That knockout "game". My God, I never knew such sickening behavior existed among children these days. You wanna play knockout? Let me draft you to war, use those mighty fists of yours and fight global terrorism, then you'll earn praise from all your buddies. Let's see how "macho" you really are.

are you guys aware of this new game kids are playing called "Knockout"?

these kids and all these people see it as a game, as nothing but a game, like it's funny. it's unfair, they are assaulting people but it is seen as a game.

Last edited:
I laughed at the Predator video.. but then I saw the KO Game one. Some comedy gold up in here. :lol

You got any kids Devil? Cause that's the probably the first post of yours that I've seen in the years I've been on here which I didn't find remotely funny.

When this **** happens to other kids, adults, old folk, it's a bloody serious mental trauma to get over. These little ****s could ruin some poor kids life with this. Mentally let alone physically.

Not funny mate.

:(

Most of that trash can't even string a sentence together. ****s.

They're animals and they deserve to be slaughtered like animals. I HATE THEM!!!!

Back