Malicious attack on 'Predator' cosplay entertainer in Birmingham, England

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those kids playing Knockout already killed someone.... I think one or two guys already.

My problem with it is that, it is not even people they know, it is not even their enemies or anything. They do this to regular people that do not deserve it and that are minding their own business. They have no respect and they are acting like criminals. that could be your dad, your wife, your son/daughter, all for a game?
That's also why that game is not funny to me, it gives me goosebumps just imagining if that was my grandpa or my nephews or something... I don't know how I could deal with it.
Now, Like I said earlier, If they play this game with someone carrying a weapon, then what? riots again? How come everyone in that news report think is funny, how come no one is talking about this? where are the celebrities getting angry and speaking against it? seriously wtf?

Exactly. The randomness of it all makes it even more vile and dangerous.
Likewise, if someone did it to my wife, kids, family, not sure how I would respond. It's certainly
a call to violence.
:(

I disagree. If I or Sachiel were likewise the kind of people who thought it'd be a fun thing to walk up to a stranger and punch them unconscious then we'd be as bad as them.

However, their behaviour is entirely unprovoked by anything other than a desire to 'have a laugh' and to 'look cool to the mates'. In contrast a reactionary attack on them would be provoked by a desire to gain justice for the innocent victim. At the very least the reacting party have intentions coming from compassion for someone who is injured or killed* who clearly didn't deserve to be. The thugs in the first instance have no compassion whatsoever. Ergo we're better than them on that basis alone.

*because these kinds of attacks could very easily end in death as their victim's skull hits the ground. It has happened.

Last edited:
You got any kids Devil? Cause that's the probably the first post of yours that I've seen in the years I've been on here which I didn't find remotely funny.

When this **** happens to other kids, adults, old folk, it's a bloody serious mental trauma to get over. These little ****s could ruin some poor kids life with this. Mentally let alone physically.

Not funny mate.

:(

Most of that trash can't even string a sentence together. ****s.

Devil has fully embraced the lolz side. There's no going back.

When you're a master of lolz, nothing is above satire. Not KOs, not pushed cos-players, not make a wish children.

What a brave thing to do, shove someone over from behind onto a kid. Even if he's caught nothing will happen to the scumbag.

We need to bring back the Pillory for this sort of thing, a few hours in that with people throwing rotting food at him might teach him a lesson.

In instances like this, the punishment should be castration, so further breeding is prevented.

Or a lobotomy...

damn those KO kids. i'll let them ****tards play "dodge my bullet".

see, That's the problem with what we have today. Some kids can do things like that, but if someone tries to defend yourself and hurt them back, you will have Al Sharpton calling it a hate crime... Any of you guys defending yourselves would probably have people on twitter sending you death threats for fighting back. So these kids keep punching people but if anyone tries to defend themselves they are seen as a monster. :(

I'm whatever Twitter needs me to be...

apb5eb.jpg

see, That's the problem with what we have today. Some kids can do things like that, but if someone tries to defend yourself and hurt them back, you will have Al Sharpton calling it a hate crime... Any of you guys defending yourselves would probably have people on twitter sending you death threats for fighting back. So these kids keep punching people but if anyone tries to defend themselves they are seen as a monster. :(

:lecture Truth.

I don't worry about those types of threats. Those types of threats come from cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

I don't fear cowards.

Well, it seems kids are starting to use tasers to play Knockout.
and one kid already got shot twice... Jesus, wtf?

[ame]https://youtu.be/gzptOuQ0M9U[/ame]

Back