Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say it, but I don't follow the footy, couldn't care less, don't pay much attention to the cricket either, so much for that classic aussie icon.....

LOL! No worries mate!! I am a Carlton Blues man myself, I hope to get to a match in the next couple years!!

I've sent an email to SS to ask why the preview pic has a much brighter green hand then she does in this screen grab I did from the DVD
Malifacent-sc.jpg

I have to work until 10 pm CST)on the 21st, what time do they usually put stuff up for order?

I think about 7 PST, around 9ish your time. I don't think you'll have to worry about being right there for the PO. Even if it sells out (which I doubt) you can jump on the waitlist and you'll still get it.

I don't own any Disney Sideshow products, but Maleficent is my absolute favorite Disney Villain. Hm...

No one owns any Disney Sideshow product yet, the Evil Queen hasn't shipped. But Maleficent would be a good place to jump in. But you'll need the evil queen too. And those 2 would look mighty lonely without Chernabog...

(Make sure you use the affiliate link at the top of the page...):D

No one owns any Disney Sideshow product yet, the Evil Queen hasn't shipped. But Maleficent would be a good place to jump in. But you'll need the evil queen too. And those 2 would look mighty lonely without Chernabog...

(Make sure you use the affiliate link at the top of the page...):D

I wouldn't get Chernabog since I don't care for Fantasia. However, I do really like the Evil Queen PF. However Maleficent will have to be the one I get, if I ever do. She's my fave.

So I got a reply from SS about what looks like bright green skin compared to the screen shot.

Basically, submit the question to the production Q&A.

So, I've now done that and I guess we won't hear anything till it ships with bright green skin.

Apparently, Tim Burton is talking about making a retelling of Sleeping Beauty--from the perspective of Maleficent. That would make this piece even more attractive if she's about to become the main character in a Tim Burton film.

Apparently, Tim Burton is talking about making a retelling of Sleeping Beauty--from the perspective of Maleficent. That would make this piece even more attractive if she's about to become the main character in a Tim Burton film.

How is he going to get Johnny Depp in that movie? :lol

I don't think this new Maleficent would have the same effect unless she wore similar robes and a horned headdress.

I've never seen it either.

Actually, I only just saw Sleeping Beauty for the first time about three weeks ago. My GF and I watched it New Year's Eve.

I'll definitely check out Fantasia when it's released on Blu-ray later this year. :banana

You haven't seen any more Disney movies?!?!? Man what kind of childhood did you have? :lol:peace

Back