Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said they're concentrating on the villains and the live action for now. The "pretty" pieces (i.e. "heroes") will come later.

Aww, I'm looking forward to some Heroes too. But the villains will tide me over for awhile. I guess I should be glad they're doing some live action and not Heroes and villains all together, this will give me a little breathing room. I wonder what other live action pieces they will do? Mary Poppins would be awesome!

Do you think Who Framed Roger Rabbit comes with the Disney license? You'd think the rights might be a little complicated since there are both Warner and Disney characters in it, but those Roger Rabbit figures from Electric Tiki have "Disney" stamped on them. In any case.... would it be TOO strange if they stick Doom into these PF villains? WFRR is one of my favorite movies, and a awesome Doom figure would be awesome. Exclusive version headsculpt without hat and red eyes?!?! Also, with Sparrow on the way, does this mean we have Barbossa and potentially Davy Jones on the way? OOOOoooooo...

Roger Rabbit is considered a Disney character. I don't know all the legal issues of right and ownership and all that stuff, but he's definitely a Disney character. And if I recall correctly there were several pictures of Jessica Rabbit in Sideshow's Disney license announcement video.

Yeah I at least know Roger Rabbit is considered Disney. He's all over the place at Walt Disney World.

Well, maybe he was. But, I just got back from Disney World, and I only saw him and Jessica maybe 1 or 2 times....

Well, maybe he was. But, I just got back from Disney World, and I only saw him and Jessica maybe 1 or 2 times....

I think there was some friction with Spielberg's Amblin company over right issues. Disney began to cut back on the usage of the character stemming from the disagreements....

Aww, I'm looking forward to some Heroes too. But the villains will tide me over for awhile. I guess I should be glad they're doing some live action and not Heroes and villains all together, this will give me a little breathing room. I wonder what other live action pieces they will do? Mary Poppins would be awesome!

I second that motion...a Mary Poppins PF would be awesome! I would even spring for a ^^^^ Van Dyke Bert to accompany her.

This pretty much has to be added to the now-alarming collection of Maleficents my wife and I have. Between that and Star Wars our house is turning into a junk shop.

So right now, they've shown 2 Disney figures that they showed concept art for in the SDCC teaser video, so perhaps we'll see Jack Sparrow as well, since they seemed to have been working on that one for a while. What other characters were talked about in that video we haven't seen yet?

Excellent! Maleficient will be a great addition to the Disney Premium Format series. She looks very good so far.

I like it so far, especially the base. Sideshow is outdoing itself on the PF bases as of late. And I especially like that Sideshow is focusing on classic Disney first when they could have easily produced figures from the more current releases to launch the line.

The base is beautiful, I think it will be a purchase for my daughter's room.

This looks to be another awesome piece for the Disney PF line...

The base for her and Chernabog is really awesome. Evil Queen's is too but it would bug me that hers doesn't match the others. But that's my OCD talking.

Costume, pose and base all look amazing! My gripe is the jaw looks a little thick from the video. Mal looked a bit pointier and attractive than the sculpt is looking to me. Maybe it will look slimmer with some paint.

Last edited:
The base for her and Chernabog is really awesome. Evil Queen's is too but it would bug me that hers doesn't match the others. But that's my OCD talking.

I'm actually not liking the Evil Queen's base as much anymore after seeing the bases for Chernabog and Maleficent. It seems odd now that her base will be the box and not a "normal" PF base.

Back