PCS: RoboCop 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmet shape is off. It’s too long vertically, which in turn makes the visor oversized as well.
Adding to that, the chest is too small, underscaled.

Even with those flaws, I'm probably going to pull the trigger. Been waiting for a 1/3 Robocop and I doubt JND/Prime 1 will make one anytime soon so this one will have to do.

For this scale and such hefty price and with the modern tech they have at their disposal, it shouldn't be that hard to adjust the visor and the shape of the helmet...

What CoolProps will be priced at? It looks more faithful to the source than this helmet forsure.

For this scale and such hefty price and with the modern tech they have at their disposal, it shouldn't be that hard to adjust the visor and the shape of the helmet...

What CoolProps will be priced at? It looks more faithful to the source than this helmet forsure.
I am secretly hoping they will adjust it but it looks like way too many people okay with the way it is. Was there an example where PCS made an adjustment? I love the piece as I said but the head still bothering me.

Last edited:
I am secretly hoping they will adjust it but it looks like way too many people okay with it the way it is. Was there an example where PCS made an adjustment? I love the piece as I said but the head still bothering me.
Ant is pretty responsive on their FB Collectors group. Why don't you address it there?

Reasonable responses. Much, much better than I’ve seen elsewhere in the industry.

Attachments

• IMG_5093.jpeg
    IMG_5093.jpeg
    595.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5094.jpeg
    IMG_5094.jpeg
    582.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5095.jpeg
    IMG_5095.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5096.jpeg
    IMG_5096.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 0
Indeed. However I am starting to think I am not going to preorder this. The statue itself looks nice but after watching the movie tonight the issues are even more glaring. The visor, the bubble head, the small chest armor and also the statue is not bulky enough. I am leaning towards waiting for Prime 1 or some other company to make it right.

Indeed. However I am starting to think I am not going to preorder this. The statue itself looks nice but after watching the movie tonight the issues are even more glaring. The visor, the bubble head, the small chest armor and also the statue is not bulky enough. I am leaning towards waiting for Prime 1 or some other company to make it right.
I'm not a Robocop expert but now you mention it, the metal pecs do appear small and body proportions seem a bit odd.

It stills looks decent, comes down to the price. If it's say half the price of prime 1s typical 1/3 scales, I think it'd be worth it. If it's the same price as 1/3 prime 1 statues, probably best to wait until in hand pieces.

Reasonable responses. Much, much better than I’ve seen elsewhere in the industry.
But he is still a little arrogant about the issues in the group. Instead of adressing them he simply said he disagrees while it is not a subjective thing. The errors are facts and the proportion of the head is what killing the statue for me overall. RoboCop looks weird.

But he is still a little arrogant about the issues in the group. Instead of adressing them he simply said he disagrees while it is not a subjective thing. The errors are facts and the proportion of the head is what killing the statue for me overall. RoboCop looks weird.
But it kinda is subjective. I think it looks great and I'll be PO'ing today.

Btw, price is $1400 for the reg, Dundee.

I'm happy to see Ant is engaging fans, versus other companies that either don't respond at all or just ban you for asking questions about accuracy.

But it kinda is subjective. I think it looks great and I'll be PO'ing today.

Btw, price is $1400 for the reg, Dundee.

I'm happy to see Ant is engaging fans, versus other companies that either don't respond at all or just ban you for asking questions about accuracy.

Accuracy or lack there of to a film character in which the product is supposed to represent is subjective? :huh

He provided screenshots that manifestly contradict your perception.
He didn't provided screenshots regarding the visor or the long bubble head at all. He talked about a totally different thing which people didn't even raised up as a problem. Also the screenshot which he provided just highlighted the issues even more.

I am glad you like it but accuracy is not a subjective thing. At least the price is alright.

This is how Robo supposed to look:

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5551.jpg
    5551.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 0
  • robocop-i148653.jpg
    robocop-i148653.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Back