PCS: RoboCop 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Robo 1 regular is TBD, the deluxe is 275, RoboCop 2 is 75.
Wow that is a small ES, esp R2. I dig robocop 2.

I don't think prime 1 would take this on, as they are greedy and want to sell big numbers. A shame as robocop is such a cool character. If this is indeed the last statue to be made of this character, diehard fans will probably get it and it's still a good enough statue overall.

Wow that is a small ES, esp R2. I dig robocop 2.

I don't think prime 1 would take this on, as they are greedy and want to sell big numbers. A shame as robocop is such a cool character. If this is indeed the last statue to be made of this character, diehard fans will probably get it and it's still a good enough statue overall.
I decided I am gonna order the deluxe version. If Prime 1 going to come out with a better one I am probably going to sell it...but all in all I like the statue as a whole and overall it looks like a nice quality product even with it's faults and the price is good.

Not to mention after all my years of collecting I have to realize nothing is perfect and I can pick apart everything if I want to.

Last edited:
One of, if not THE best character design put to screen. Absolutely love me some Robo!
Sci-Fi Action GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Guys how are the licenses actually work? They said they didn't have the rights to the likeness of Weller and therefore they could not make a Weller head but they clearly made his lower face. So basically you can make his head with a helmet on and that not counting as a likeness license?

Guys how are the licenses actually work? They said they didn't have the rights to the likeness of Weller and therefore they could not make a Weller head but they clearly made his lower face. So basically you can make his head with a helmet on and that not counting as a likeness license?
Part of the face in helmet does not need the actor rights. I remember years ago that came up with a Thulsa Doom piece where James Earl Jones wanted too much money for his likeness so they could only do him with the helmet on.

Sideshow PCS RoboCop reveal:

Also more photos. Lightning is terrible but did they fixed the visor? Hopefully we are going to get a decent video soon.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689826506830.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689826506830.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1689826503269.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689826503269.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1689826348270.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689826348270.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1689826329206.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689826329206.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Robocop 2 looks incredible. Visor also looks more correct on him (robo 1 still looks a bit off). If production turned out like this and I have more space I'd grab R2.

Robocop 2 looks incredible. Visor also looks more correct on him (robo 1 still looks a bit off). If production turned out like this and I have more space I'd grab R2.
The head supposed to be the same but with a different paint job.

Here is a link for the tour. When I get home I am going to check it out. Hopefully you can see RoboCop here better. 3:20

Edit: I seen it. I still think the lighting is terrible but they definitely fixed the visor. Looks very good overall. I am loving what I am seeing. Likeness is good also.

Last edited:
Hey man I had a look. Visor looks better on robo 2. It's ok on robo 1, but still has that elongated effect. Wonder if it's the head position that's making look like that, but robo2 almost looks perfect to me.

Probably it is the angle because like I said the sculpt is identical on both. Also in this video the head looks good IMO:

Another video. At 3:15

I think the visor is pretty much spot on size wise.

Képernyőkép 2023-07-20 132640.jpg

Last edited:
This is probably as close as it gets for a Robocop statue replica. If I loved this character as much as T2 I would pull the trigger and be a very satisfied customer. Robocop 2 imo looks deadset 95-97% perfect.

It is much, much more accurate compared to primes current 1/3 endoskeleton. It's also priced ok. Primes 1/3 endo better be as accurate as this robocop otherwise I'll be keeping my change until something better comes out!

Back