Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ____, it went from normal to sold out it seems. I never noticed her on low quantities.

Got mine just a couple months ago from Sideshow. It take long and glad I got one. Thought it would have been there for a long time.
But I guess others trickled in and scooped her up.

So I've had one for a long time but I just displayed it today. Does anyone else find it to be very wobbly? Mine wobbles a bit on top of my bookcase just when I step near it. Not enough that it'll fall over, but enough that the thin cloth moves a bit. I have her right next to the Evil Queen and that one doesn't move at all.

It was smart to give the Evil Queen a uni-leg. You can't see under there anyways, so it's nice that it plugs in very securely like that. I'm assuming Maleficent is like this because she has small feet going into the base. Does anyone have a creative idea for how I could secure it better?

So I've had one for a long time but I just displayed it today. Does anyone else find it to be very wobbly? Mine wobbles a bit on top of my bookcase just when I step near it. Not enough that it'll fall over, but enough that the thin cloth moves a bit. I have her right next to the Evil Queen and that one doesn't move at all.

It was smart to give the Evil Queen a uni-leg. You can't see under there anyways, so it's nice that it plugs in very securely like that. I'm assuming Maleficent is like this because she has small feet going into the base. Does anyone have a creative idea for how I could secure it better?

Blue Tack works great and is completely removable with no residual residue. https://www.amazon.com/Bostik-Blu-Tack-Blu-Tack-Re-usable/dp/B0006DPMSG

LOL...ehh you never know. Hate to see a guy ask question and get zero response...even a month later :medic

Back