Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet cap, Josh, Congrats! :duff

Definitely gonna savor this championship and enjoy the moment. :)

Thank ya sir. Had to get it. Never know when the next one might happen.

Got my shirt Josh. You headed downtown for the parade, since school has been canceled tomorrow?

Congrats! Dad and I are headed to union station to enjoy the rally.

Thank ya sir. Had to get it. Never know when the next one might happen.

Congrats! Dad and I are headed to union station to enjoy the rally.

Did you even get close? Or were you one of the ones abandoning your car on the freeway/medians and hoofing it to Union Station?

Did you even get close? Or were you one of the ones abandoning your car on the freeway/medians and hoofing it to Union Station?

We had planned to be out of the house no later than 8am. However, an issue came up with one of the puppies. We had to take one to the vet as she had gotten sick a few times and had potty issue. So we didn't get out until 10am and we went to one of the shuttle routes but we had at least a 2 hour wait to get on a bus. So we headed home and watched it on tv. lol

We had planned to be out of the house no later than 8am. However, an issue came up with one of the puppies. We had to take one to the vet as she had gotten sick a few times and had potty issue. So we didn't get out until 10am and we went to one of the shuttle routes but we had at least a 2 hour wait to get on a bus. So we headed home and watched it on tv. lol

I had friends from here in Lansing/Leavenworth who booked a room @ one of the hotels near Union Station/Crown Center for the night before. All they had to do was walk across the street today. Of course, they had to stay at their spot for about 4 hours, but they told me it was totally worth the $$ spent not to have to deal with the traffic.

I had friends from here in Lansing/Leavenworth who booked a room @ one of the hotels near Union Station/Crown Center for the night before. All they had to do was walk across the street today. Of course, they had to stay at their spot for about 4 hours, but they told me it was totally worth the $$ spent not to have to deal with the traffic.
That seems like a good deal to me. I told dad it felt like Comic-Con. lol It was so cool to see though. So happy for this city.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Both should be in easy, IMO. Especially Griffey who I can't believe is going in simply because I can't believe he's not playing anymore. lol

it's a shame he was plagued with so many injuries towards the end. He could've been the greatest hr hitter of all time.

If I had a ballot my votes would be:

Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
Ken Griffey Jr.
Trevor Hoffman
Edgar Martinez
Mike Piazza
Tim Raines
Curt Schilling

Back