Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Sox sign David Price $217/7

I was absolutely on board with the strategy of refusing to sign 30-plus pitchers to long-term contracts, focusing on rotation depth, and looking for a cost-controlled ace-in-waiting via trade. And they we were going to abandon that strategy, I wish they could have done it a year ago and signed Lester.

That said: It's not my money, Price absolutely improves the team a ton, and I'm excited to be able to root for him. So, screw it. I'll applaud.

So much for Price to the Yankees. Don't know what they are doing. They need to spend big. They have the money. Probably waiting to give Harper a $400 million contract. :lol

Dodgers are going to have to pay Greinke more than that lmao. I can't recall the last time spending that kind of money actually won a title. Imo, it's always a waste to pay any one player that much.

Zach Grienke to the Diamondbacks....... :lol

Odd choice. They have the chance to be really good with the addition of another starter and decent bullpen. Guess he wanted to be a #1 starter.

Tremendous reliever, possibly awful human being.

"According to the police report obtained by Yahoo Sports, Chapman allegedly choked his girlfriend, shoved her against a wall, fired his handgun eight times in his garage and punched out the window of his SUV, while their 4-month-old daughter was inside the house."

Back