Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a unappealing WS this could shape up to be :slap

I hope the Nationals make it to the WS...at least for the NL that is something different . But overall, I?m not invested in any of the four remains teams :lecture

Congrats to Strausberg and Nats finally getting to the WS :clap

Jeez the AL are probably going to be fatigued, while the Nationals are going to have too much rest :lol

Nationals got this!

Happy for Strasburg ..finally getting his championship after sticking with his team for so long after all the bad times :lecture

Astros have enough talent, they can win it another time ..this is it for Nationals IMO

Let’s hope

I think they kind of got off easy. If I was the League, I’d ban the Astros and Sox from competing in the next WS despite what their regular season might end up .

It wouldn’t be fair to the other teams because who knows if they might try it again .

Let them play their regular seasons for the fans season ticket holders . But after that ban them from the playoffs this upcoming season and don’t factor their wins in the playoff runs .

It's only January but I already know what's in store for my hapless Cleveland Indians.

Back