Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm understanding that kid from the mets last night correctly. He threw at Escobars head on purpose. That's some ****ing BS.

I don't mind throwing inside but do have an issue when it's near a guys head. Especially so when you're admitting that was the plan. Royals or not MLB should send that kid home for the winter.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding that kid from the mets last night correctly. He threw at Escobars head on purpose. That's some ****ing BS.

I don't mind throwing inside but do have an issue when it's near a guys head. Especially so when you're admitting that was the plan. Royals or not MLB should send that kid home for the winter.

He was trying to scare him. All fair. He said he did not want to hit him. He didn't hit him. It threw the Royals off there game and it worked. This kind of play has been happening forever.

He was trying to scare him. All fair. He said he did not want to hit him. He didn't hit him. It threw the Royals off there game and it worked. This kind of play has been happening forever.

It's a chicken **** move and if it had been done to the mets they'd be asking my for Ventura to take a seat. Throwing inside to back a guy off is totally ok. Above the shoulders. Not so much.

Here here

Now let's win this LGM!!!

Another blown save. Familia is the mvp.

The Mets beat themselves and the Royals are just the better team

Murphy blew his load in the nlcs and has done nothing since, think the 2,3 and 4 hitters did nothing last night

It was a good run

Hopefully we close it out tonight but I won't say anything is over until it is.

I think they said something last night that the 1-6 hitters for the mets had like 2-3 hits. So the royals pitchers did a solid job.

As far as Familia being the MVP. I think that's a little of not giving the Royals their due. He's made a couple of bad pitches and KC has done something with them. That's as much on the Royals as it is on the Mets. Murphy did play that ball totally wrong last night but people should not totally kill him for it. The mets did win a WS on a guy who played one even worse.

Hopefully we close it out tonight but I won't say anything is over until it is.

I think they said something last night that the 1-6 hitters for the mets had like 2-3 hits. So the royals pitchers did a solid job.

As far as Familia being the MVP. I think that's a little of not giving the Royals their due. He's made a couple of bad pitches and KC has done something with them. That's as much on the Royals as it is on the Mets. Murphy did play that ball totally wrong last night but people should not totally kill him for it. The mets did win a WS on a guy who played one even worse.

Murphy got us there so I'm not hanging it on him, as a team they are just not getting it done and the Royals are

Murphy got us there so I'm not hanging it on him, as a team they are just not getting it done and the Royals are

I just imagine the NY media eating him alive today mostly (mostly). I agree the Royals are getting it done. Just need to do it one more time.

Back