Major League Baseball 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giants are completely incapable of winning a game without stress :gah:; even with 11 runs, I was still stressed out. Hopefully we dont choke like 2002, but i will defn sleep tight tonight with a Kings and Giants win :yess:.

Giants are completely incapable of winning a game without stress :gah:; even with 11 runs, I was still stressed out. Hopefully we dont choke like 2002, but i will defn sleep tight tonight with a Kings and Giants win :yess:.

Nah dude. As long as their bats are still working they can hang in there. The Rangers have surprised me as they have a way of shutting teams down while finding a way to score every time they get someone on base.

Nah dude. As long as their bats are still working they can hang in there. The Rangers have surprised me as they have a way of shutting teams down while finding a way to score every time they get someone on base.

dont you mean the Giants? :dunno. Not sure what yur post has to do with mine :dunno.

dont you mean the Giants? :dunno. Not sure what yur post has to do with mine :dunno.

Sorry I typed that on my phone. There should've been a space in there after the first sentence. I meant to say as long as the Giants can keep hitting like they did last night they'll be able to stay in the game.

I'm also really surprised with how the Rangers have been shutting down a lot of better (IMO) teams because of their excellent pitchers combined with a decent amount of hits from their own batters combined with their super aggressive base running.

Did Atreyu pull off a win?

Yup... He looked a little off at times though. He was high in the strike zone in the first couple innings then calmed down a bit. Top of the 6th he really picked up the pace, striking out the first two batters. He then faced Ian Kinsler who ended up walking in a marathon at bat. He walked the next batter and was then pulled. Both those runs scored so he pitched 5 2/3 with 4 earnies.

Sorry I typed that on my phone. There should've been a space in there after the first sentence. I meant to say as long as the Giants can keep hitting like they did last night they'll be able to stay in the game.

I'm also really surprised with how the Rangers have been shutting down a lot of better (IMO) teams because of their excellent pitchers combined with a decent amount of hits from their own batters combined with their super aggressive base running.

Ah, see, that's the thing Wook. Are those teams really that much better? Sure, you can list their 1-8 (or 9) hitters and say "yeah, the Phils or Rangers look to be better" but that's not this teams strength, it's their entire pitching staff. The starters and bullpen are about as good as it gets in the league right now. Hell, even look at the Phils, 1-3 their starters can match up with ours but they don't have as good a 4th starter or bullpen and the way that series played out it made one hell of a difference....

I'm still praying :pray:and dreaming :monkey3 we can do it. Winning the Series would mean the world to me. I can say without a doubt that 2010 has been a supremely tough year for me personally but this would give me some really special silver lining amongst all the muck.:yess:

GO GIANTS!! :monkey2

I'm still praying :pray:and dreaming :monkey3 we can do it. Winning the Series would mean the world to me. I can say without a doubt that 2010 has been a supremely tough year for me personally but this would give me some really special silver lining amongst all the muck.:yess:

GO GIANTS!! :monkey2

:rock :rock I'm pulling for the Giants man. It's my only option now, I have to root against the team that beat my team.

i always kinda root for the team that beat my team. that way it doens't look like my team lost to losers. :lol

i always kinda root for the team that beat my team. that way it doens't look like my team lost to losers. :lol

I'm always the opposite. I think it's just a bitterness thing.

The end of that game was definitely interesting, at least for the fact that the Rangers were still able to tax the Giants' bullpen. In the sixth, it looked like most of them would have the night off.

It's clear right now. I heard a storm will roll in tonight but it might be more of a north bay thing... I've got my fingers crossed. Rain delays could really f things up for us. :panic:

And you did mean the weather, right?:lol

its really nice in Sac right now, so waether shouldnt be bad unless something rolls around real quick.

:yess::yess::yess:

I could never imagine what this team could do if they actually got consistent offense. They really need to go into game 3 and look to rip the hearts out of the Rangers. They will have a lot of energy for that game, Sanchez needs to step his game up.

Back