Major League Baseball 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who may not have heard, it turns out The Machine is actually Burrell. :rotfl:lol

I know that was the rumor, it's been confirmed??

Dude, I honestly think that is one of the funniest things I've seen. Imagine the planning that went into that. They must have laughed so hard thinking about the response it would get. The great thing is how deadpan Wilson can be... Not everyone can pull that off.

Burrell always seemed like such a dry guy, so the fact that he's willing to wander around like that, and possibly owned that outfit in the first place, bumps him up quite a few notches in my book.

game day!!...................good things its not in SF, cause the weather hasnt been so good.

Old E6 Renteria wins the MVP? We have truly stepped into the Twilight Zone.

Seriously though congrats Giants fans, enjoy it.:)

:fireworks :fireworks:fireworks
THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!! NEW CHAMPS RESIDE IN NO. CALI :blissy

57252714.jpg

lincecum-trophy-420ml110110.jpg

57253199.jpg

57253136.jpg

57253117.jpg

57253025.jpg

The Giants are a TOUGH team. The Giants are the type of team that are supposed to win world championships, not the star-studded Yankees or Phillies.

This team reminded me of the Florida Marlins of 2003 & the Angles of 2002. 3 TOUGH TEAMS.

Congrats Flosi, azurepred and other Giants fans.

It will be fun as a Rockies fan having a team in our division to be chasing and targeting. I also hope the way the team was put together shows our GM that he doesn't need to be afraid to acquire players.

thx man :hi5:. Its defn the biggest win in Sports for no. Cali as long as I have been alive, so its a huge deal for me. I have to say though, I had my doubts when they first got into the playoffs cause of the offense, but it all came together quite well and I was blown away when they scored 20runs in the first 2 games of the WS, considering they were one of the worst in that department in the regular season. Its just impossible to pick a team like this to win it all, and nobody did in any series that I know of, but thats why they play the game. Besides Lincecum, nobody could prolly name another player on this team, which makes that much more spectacular. I wish I could go to the parade tomorrow :(.............but heres one more

kQtQjTEU.jpg

Congrats Flosi, azurepred and other Giants fans.

It will be fun as a Rockies fan having a team in our division to be chasing and targeting. I also hope the way the team was put together shows our GM that he doesn't need to be afraid to acquire players.

:rock Thanks Prog! It was a lot of fun!! Just to say you've seen the team you love win one title means so much. I watched with my dad and brother. We jumped around, gave hi-fives and hugs after. Hell, I even cried a little. My 2 year old son wandered in after and we gave him a ton of kisses.

It will be interesting to see where this ranks amongst the Super Bowls. 15 years is a long time so this feels pretty good right now.:yess:

thx man :hi5:. Its defn the biggest win in Sports for no. Cali as long as I have been alive, so its a huge deal for me. I have to say though, I had my doubts when they first got into the playoffs cause of the offense, but it all came together quite well and I was blown away when they scored 20runs in the first 2 games of the WS, considering they were one of the worst in that department in the regular season. Its just impossible to pick a team like this to win it all, and nobody did in any series that I know of, but thats why they play the game. Besides Lincecum, nobody could prolly name another player on this team, which makes that much more spectacular. I wish I could go to the parade tomorrow :(.............but heres one more

kQtQjTEU.jpg

Yeah, no parade for me either.... Too much to get done here at work. :(

Back