Major League Baseball 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's called passion fellas. Philly is a sports city through and through.

yea, but you compare what fans yell during the games and write on signs in Philly games and compare it to what fans do and say in SF............totally different types of fans. Im not saying every fan in Philly is like that, but theres a large amount of ungrateful asses in Philly imo, and it shows a lot. No class. I would say No. Cali fans are just as passionate about our teams here cause we dont have many, and when we get a good team, its a HUGE deal for us. It would be like the Saints winning the Super Bowl if say the Giants won the WS or the Kings won the NBA title.

haha don't take it personal.

SF fans are tough too. They aren't obnoxious but they love to boo the opposition. I was there last year for a game, it was brutal.

Colorado fans are sort of a wine and cheese crowd which sucks too. Somewhere in the middle of passion and civil obedience is perfect.

I still haven't been to a Rockies game yet since movie here (been to a Sky Sox game, though), so I was interested in seeing how the fans would compare to NY fans. I figured much more relaxed.

At times it does get too relaxed or we get the wave at the wrong times.

When there are 2 strikes against an opponent you're supposed to get loud, but Colorado fans don't. After the strike out we'll cheer, but we don't really do anything leading up to a play.

Broncos fans are different though.

At times it does get too relaxed or we get the wave at the wrong times.

When there are 2 strikes against an opponent you're supposed to get loud, but Colorado fans don't. After the strike out we'll cheer, but we don't really do anything leading up to a play.

Broncos fans are different though.

That's definitely an understatement. NY loves the Jets and Giants, but it's NOTHING compared to this. A guy a couple blocks away has his garage door painted eye-bleeding Bronco orange. It practically glows in the dark.

From what I've seen, the Rockies fanbase is actually pretty passionate, maybe just not as vocal or attention-getting as most other franchises' teams.

I'm bummed... That third inning was a debacle and we really could have won that game. I just hope the missed opportunity doesn't bite us in the arse.... If Sanchez is on I think we stand a damn good shot and winning tomorrow.

I'm bummed... That third inning was a debacle and we really could have won that game. I just hope the missed opportunity doesn't bite us in the arse.... If Sanchez is on I think we stand a damn good shot and winning tomorrow.

Hopefully Sandivol wont start again. He had his moment for us, but considering hes the most popular SF player, I think hes their worst player. Boch should bench him again cause if he cant defend for us, hes useless. I say Uribe goes to 3rd, and Renteria gets the start again. I still couldnt believe he didnt get the out at 3rd cause Posey had the throw, and it would have been a double play, instead, it ended up being a 3 run inning for Phi :slap.

Living in Philly for the last 6 years, it's funny to see all of the fair weather Phillies fans that have cropped up now that they are good. They weren't even on most people's radar before.

Man I was hoping the Rangers would lose. I hope either the Phillies or Giants will stomp them. Whoever plays them just needs to keep their bats down and their aggressive base running under control.

Giants - Rangers world series?? i may watch that. i won't have to listen to the Yankee fans, and i won't have to look at the Phillies fans. good deal.:yess:

Giants - Rangers world series?? i may watch that. i won't have to listen to the Yankee fans, and i won't have to look at the Phillies fans. good deal.:yess:

364-Vomiting_Fan_Arrested_sff_embedded_prod_affiliate_56_370x278.jpg

**** the Phail-lies!!

I'm enjoying seeing them lose and their fans in agony, they talked so much crap when they were beating my Dodgers. :D

Back