Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Love the statue. Ordered one. Don't really care how many they end up making. This one isn't for resale investment.

If EX < 1000, they already announced. I think it's more like 2500 for ES, and 4000 for standard.

I feel like at this price point, there should be a light up feature or something cool on top of just the COH.

Maybe a flickering Sentinel eye. :lecture

I'm starting to get over light up pieces though. They scare me more now - what happens when something inside breaks?! I'm not saying I won't buy it because of a light up function, but I typically isn't a big selling point for me.

If EX < 1000, they already announced. I think it's more like 2500 for ES, and 4000 for standard.

Are you saying they already announced that the ES < 1000 for the EX?

Or are you saying that if the ES < 1000 for the EX, then they would have already announced it?

When I saw the 3D rendering of the XM Mags, I knew immediately it was one of the statues I wanted to have. When I saw the price for it ...I knew it was worth it to me.

When I saw the sculpting details on the Thanos on Throne, again I knew immediately it was one of the statues I wanted to have. When I saw the price for it ...again I knew it was worth it to me.

When I first saw the sculpt on this SSC Mags, I didn't get the same feeling. When they made tweaks on it, I thought it was a big improvement. But now that I know the price for it, I'm not getting that same "its worth it" feeling. I'm not even feeling the EX as a "must have".

So I'll pass and wait to see what becomes available later down the line. I may change my mind, but for now this is an "admire from afar" piece.

Or are you saying that if the ES < 1000 for the EX, then they would have already announced it?

Sorry, I was not crisped. If ex ES < 1000, they already announced. I am thinking it will be > 2000.

I think he meant if it was less than 1000, they would have announced it

When I saw the 3D rendering of the XM Mags, I knew immediately it was one of the statues I wanted to have. When I saw the price for it ...I knew it was worth it to me.

When I saw the sculpting details on the Thanos on Throne, again I knew immediately it was one of the statues I wanted to have. When I saw the price for it ...again I knew it was worth it to me.

When I first saw the sculpt on this SSC Mags, I didn't get the same feeling. When they made tweaks on it, I thought it was a big improvement. But now that I know the price for it, I'm not getting that same "its worth it" feeling. I'm not even feeling the EX as a "must have".

So I'll pass and wait to see what becomes available later down the line. I may change my mind, but for now this is an "admire from afar" piece.

I personally prefer XM Mags over SS. The price hmmm it is what it is. Yeah Thanos is worth every penny! There is a few tweaks that need to be done on that XM Mags also. But it will be a classic for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Mods should crack down on that because that is super cheesy. I clicked the link and preordered without knowing. I hope the $ he made was worth it because I added him to my blocked list.

I'm sorry to hear. I reported it to the admin and I suggest you do to. There's a "Report Post" icon next to the "Send PM" icon at the bottom left hand corner of their post, it's not right that they take advantage of people and the forums like that. If anything, posted links should be affiliated to the groups or forums to kept them runnign so we as a community can discuss and share information freely as it should be. Hopefully if more people report, the mods will crack down on it and punish them. Spread the word.

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Back