Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update

Peter Venkman custom painted by Jacob Rahmier. Sculpt by Snydermann. Love the way he turned out, Jacob just keeps upping his skills couldn't be happier with it!

ghost1_zps5e8b2443.jpg

ghost3_zps4af944ed.jpg

ghost2_zpse51d5105.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update

Congrats bro!

Thanks Darth!

Newest edition to my collection is my Jake Blues custom bash. Wanted to pay tribute to one of the great comedians of all time and The Blues Brothers is him at his best in my opinion. The sculpt is by Rocco and paint applications by Steve Guinta.

jakeblues1_zps4883987b.jpg

jakeblues2_zps97ac6fa6.jpg

jakeblues3_zpsaabfe66c.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Trevor Grove Walter White

Really happy how this guy turned out! Had Jacob (Rahmier84) paint up and hair the sculpt also added a different undercoat that is a bit more screen accurate. Just waiting on Tinela with the overcoat and leather jacket.

David from The Lost Boys
Sculpt by Caine
Paint and Hair applications by Rahmier84

View attachment 143555

View attachment 143556

Great collection!
This is amazing!!!

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Jake Blues

Trevor did it again! Updated my Walt with the new Trevor Grove sculpt from Masterworks. A good improvement upon his first version which is a great sculpt.

walterwhite_zps858efea8.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Jake Blues/ Walter White

Walter looks great man! Congrats! Sculpt is amazing isn't it.

Thanks man! Yeah this sculpt is a beaut! I thought the version 1 was amazing, this one really takes it to the next level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a real nice Walter sculpt. Trevor is the man. I'm gonna have to get my hands on this one. I just painted up his first version. I'm looking into building him now, but can't decide which version I'll be doing.
c8976e6dd4ac8a46ed12cc7650b4ec68.jpg

That's a real nice Walter sculpt. Trevor is the man. I'm gonna have to get my hands on this one. I just painted up his first version. I'm looking into building him now, but can't decide which version I'll be doing.
c8976e6dd4ac8a46ed12cc7650b4ec68.jpg

Thanks man! Your paint up looks good! I know was hard for me to decide which look to choose as well. But in the end I figured the chemsuit would be the best identifiable with Breaking Bad. Although the Heisenberg is a great look as well. Either way you choose is a win win:)

Back