Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Jake Blues/ Walter White

Thanks for the kind words! You're right; chem suit is easily the most identifiable, however, I think I'm leaning towards Heisenberg... Plus, I acquired a good pork pie hat that really is the icing on the cake. I've got another head that I'm going to strip and repaint, so I'll probably end up doing a chem suit version. Also, your collection looks familiar. I know I've seen it on OSR. Yours is really unique and full of custom work and I love it. That's the kind of stuff that stands out to me. I'm in the process of slowly building something unique myself. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words! You're right; chem suit is easily the most identifiable, however, I think I'm leaning towards Heisenberg... Plus, I acquired a good pork pie hat that really is the icing on the cake. I've got another head that I'm going to strip and repaint, so I'll probably end up doing a chem suit version. Also, your collection looks familiar. I know I've seen it on OSR. Yours is really unique and full of custom work and I love it. That's the kind of stuff that stands out to me. I'm in the process of slowly building something unique myself. Cheers!

Thanks so much for the kind words brother:) yes I do post on OSR from time to time. That's what intrigues me the most is customs. I still like Hot Toys but customs is where it's at for me. I just love seeing the art behind these pieces and all the work the artist put into them. I aim for uniqueness so I'm glad you think my collection is that:) I like having figures from films and shows that are close to my heart. Mostly 80s and cult films are my area of interest. Thanks for stopping by bro!

Absolutely, dude. I'm the same way. I'm currently working on my Boondock Saints brothers. Definitely a huge passion project for me. I share the same views as you concerning HT and customs. In a hobby that's consumed by Iron Man, it's people like you and collections like yours that keep it interesting and keep me from losing faith in the hobby altogether. Keep up the good work, sir. Cheers!

Absolutely, dude. I'm the same way. I'm currently working on my Boondock Saints brothers. Definitely a huge passion project for me. I share the same views as you concerning HT and customs. In a hobby that's consumed by Iron Man, it's people like you and collections like yours that keep it interesting and keep me from losing faith in the hobby altogether. Keep up the good work, sir. Cheers!

Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words:)

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Rainman/Rahmier84 Doc H

Hey guys! Wanted to share my newest update to the ole collection. Been having my Rainman Doc H HC set for a while now but was never totally happy with the paint up by DF studios. So recently had my bud Jacob Rahmier paint up the sculpt for me. Im over the moon with this paint up. He brought out the likeness out beautifully with his paint apps!

Rainman/Rahmier84 Doc H

doc1_zps7443071e.jpg

doc2_zps09db9447.jpg

doc4_zpsbfc15cf5.jpg

doc3_zps200e766a.jpg

That paint job is immense. Maybe the best one I have seen so far. Congrats, he's a daisy :duff

Thanks so much brother! I agree Jake did stellar work here, hard to capture all the subtle features he added. Pics don't do it justice. I appreciate the kind words man!
:hi5:

Machew1031's Collection Update Rainman/Rahmier84 Doc H

Agreed with Aaron that's the best paint job I've seen on the doc .

Great work

Oilman doc jake is clearing up

Last edited:

Now thats the lunger!

Lol yep that's him! The Huckleberry himself:)

Agreed with Aaron that's the best paint job I've seen on the doc .

Great work

Oilman doc jake is clearing up

Thanks Joned! Jake just keeps getting better and better with every paint up

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update One's Customs Alf

My newest piece, Alf from the classic 80s sitcom figure by Ones Customs! This was one of my favorite shows growing up and this piece brings back so many memories. One did such amazing work here. From all the body mods to the sculpt with movable jaw. The hand also has a magnet installed inside to hold the remote. One of my favorite pieces in my collection!

''Hah, I kill me!''

alf7_zpspmacf360.jpg

alf1_zps0ayxcn3b.jpg

Alf starstruck by Clint lol
alf5_zpst7jxff24.jpg

Posing with Walt
alf6_zpsqpv8k8yf.jpg

alf8_zps0yvckzwb.jpg

Awesome figure, it s perfect
Congrats

Alf! What a cool figure! I'm in fact surprised Ones did that...he did a great job. I like seeing those rare figures that aren't made often popping up on here. Congrats!

Alf! What a cool figure! I'm in fact surprised Ones did that...he did a great job. I like seeing those rare figures that aren't made often popping up on here. Congrats!

Thanks Amstel:) yeah it's cool to see One venture into other genres other than horror. He's been doing a few 80s era pieces lately. His Harry from Harry and the Hendersons was incredible! I heard he's also doing ET

Wow! Never thought he'd do those! I will be very interested to see them when they come out.

Back