Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update One's Customs Alf

Wow! Never been a fan of Alf but my god thats AWESOME! So great looking man, congrats! Such a unique and amazingly well done figure!

ALF the 80's BEst era in Human History!!! Another Great Piece !!!!

Matthew you're on a roll my man! Another amazing and unique custom piece

Matthew you're on a roll my man! Another amazing and unique custom piece

Thanks so much Rob! I'm enjoying this figure so much. It really brings back so many childhood memories every time I walk in and see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to getting Alf his couch lol! More living room items to come once I get another detolf next month to give him his own shelf:)
dd01509fabcea5e05b98e1736968421d.jpg

342980251518899906d0f69fbea4ce8b.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update One's Customs Alf/ MG2065 Popeye

Got this surprise in today. I got to say this is a wonderful piece of art. And its one of the most classy, well put together figure packages I've ever owned. Thanks to Mike MG2065 for this amazing figure! Brings back so many memories!

popeye3_zpsof0rsj08.jpg

popeye1_zps5jfcqbvn.jpg

popeye5_zpsf5dkz8xn.jpg

popeye4_zpsiv5oight.jpg

Congrats!:clap It does not get any better! Everything about this set is Amazing!

Congrats!:clap It does not get any better! Everything about this set is Amazing!

Thanks Ren! Congrats to you too I saw you picked up a set as well! Great pics too! It's an amazing piece isn't it?:)

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly One's Customs Alf

Been a long time since i updated my collection thread, been spending most of my time on my Instagram instead for collection pics lol! But i have to say this figure has made my year! Ever since I've seen the film years ago I've always wanted a Marty figure. HT has done a great job with him. Im real pleased with the overall figure.
And the last pic is a current photo of my set up as of now. Thanks for looking guys!

marty2_zpsm4ste9rm.jpg

marty3_zpstyenejll.jpg

marty1_zpsg048ekso.jpg

marty4_zpskw0oyppr.jpg

Thanks to my buddy Jacob for fixing up my Medicom Yoda! He looks exactly like the film now. The amount of colors that are in this sculpt amaze me. Job well done man! I don't care if Hot Toys eventually makes one, this is the one i want. Tried to get all the fine details i could in the pics but they don't do it justice

yodajr1_zpsumygzpkm.jpg

yodajr2_zpspuc6omzt.jpg

yodajr3_zpsnf5bwa4q.jpg

yodajr4_zpshpldrzy9.jpg

Back