Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's Collection Update David from The Lost Boys/ Seanjob/Kato Rick Grimes

Just having some fun with instacollage lol! Here's my 2 favorite pieces in my collection. Did some comparison photos with real film shots. So impressed with these sculpts!

Imaresqd1 Ledger Joker & Caines David from The Lost Boys

f913f75ba85400dcb335eee78477a4ed.jpg

52a2c664c3e1dd8562d1467e6372fbf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update David from The Lost Boys/ Seanjob Grimes/ Jack Bur

''You know what ol Jack Burton says at a time like this?''

So happy with the way this guy turned out! Was able to get a proteus360 Trevor Grove head sculpt and had it repainted by Rahmier84! Jake did his best work yet imo on this sculpt! It wouldn't be the same figure without his help on the project. He also lightly painted the tru type to match the sculpt paint apps. Shirt and boots by Spenser which are also very good.

Jack Burton

jackb1_zps5fd77d1a.jpg

jackb2_zps1d8d90e2.jpg

jackb3_zpsa3987a76.jpg

jackb4_zps16491017.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update David from The Lost Boys/ Seanjob Grimes/ Jack Bur

Great collection...That David is my favorite! (I wish I had him)

Great collection...That David is my favorite! (I wish I had him)

Thanks man! Yep it's one of my favorites in my collection. Stay tuned I'll probably be offering the sculpt in the next month or so!

that'll be cool...keep me in mind and Pm. thanks

Love those pics! Incredible David sculpt, makes me want to watch the movie again.

Love those pics! Incredible David sculpt, makes me want to watch the movie again.

Thanks Nanuke! Appreciate the compliments brother! Yes go watch it again that film never gets old:)

Very cool custom bro!

That Jack burton looks soooo good. Iv been meaning to add him for a while.

Really awesome collection dude

That Jack burton looks soooo good. Iv been meaning to add him for a while.

Really awesome collection dude

Appreciate it dude! Yeah I'm so pleased with the way it turned out. I grew up watching this movie and it's a fav of mine. Jake did an amazing job with painting Trevs sculpt!

Burton turned out amazing man

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Trevor Grove Walter White

''You know the business, I know the chemistry.''

Happy to finally have a Walter White in my collection! This figure is a beaut! Original Trevor Grove sculpt painted by the talented Kuato. Chem suit by Gee whiz customs. Entropy gas mask. I will be adding some meth containers and other accessories soon.

walter1_zpsa7404c1f.jpg

walter2_zps1d352b16.jpg

walter3_zps5bb742bb.jpg

Added a better leather jacket to my custom David figure. Its closer to screen accurate than the one i had, just need to weather it more. Added a box of chinese noodles as well. Im also having my extra cast painted by Rahmier84 so can't wait to see what Jake does with it!

davidupd_zpsa0a09c24.jpg

And finally just wanted to share my current collection set up as today. I know its getting cramped but don't think i have room to add another detolf lol!

collectionsept_zps562342ad.jpg

Re: Machew1031's Collection Update Trevor Grove Walter White

That Walt looks very familar and really great man

Back