LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Congratulations, you got yourself a fish biscuit. It only took the bears two hours."

172a17f7.jpg

I can get you guys a sneak peak later tonight! :wink1:

I'm in no way trying to rush you, just excited to see a massive army of WIP Sawyer heads. :)

And those fish biscuits look tasty!!! Stilll think it's very cool of Anthony to throw those in and for you to paint them up!

I'm in no way trying to rush you, just excited to see a massive army of WIP Sawyer heads. :)

And those fish biscuits look tasty!!! Stilll think it's very cool of Anthony to throw those in and for you to paint them up!

No worries, I had wanted to have a bigger presence with updates but I've been wrestling with food poisoning for the past week and a half. I don't want to get into it, but just by way of a PSA, the food industry really needs to do a better job of labeling which foods contain gluten. :gah: :toilet_cl

Anyway, I promise to have more updates very soon and then on a somewhat regular basis!

And, yes, the fish biscuits are pretty cool! I'm going to miss them when they are 90% gone. I'd love to make a display of the cage... pile of fish in the corner...

Ouch! Hope you're on the mend now sir!

I look forward to seeing what you've been up to (when not on or around the toilet of course....). :lol

Thanks! How do I go about ordering? Thanks, Rande

From the very first post in the thread... :wink1:

Prices:

Shipping to US: 35.00$ + 7.00$
Shipping to Canada: 35.00 + 9.00$
Worldwide: 35.00$ + 7.00$

Paypal: [email protected]

I was looking on my ever-so-crowded (finished Jack and Locke with headless Sawyer, Juliet, Desmond and an early stage headless Hurley, and paper faced Ben...) LOST shelf in my Detolf last night, and I can't tell you guys how excited I am to have one less headless body in there (hopefully soon!). lol

I'm totally going to have to figure out another display option though. There's no way I'll be able to shove them all on one shelf and have it look respectable. Decisions, decisions...

From the very first post in the thread... :wink1:

I was looking on my ever-so-crowded (finished Jack and Locke with headless Sawyer, Juliet, Desmond and an early stage headless Hurley, and paper faced Ben...) LOST shelf in my Detolf last night, and I can't tell you guys how excited I am to have one less headless body in there (hopefully soon!). lol

I'm totally going to have to figure out another display option though. There's no way I'll be able to shove them all on one shelf and have it look respectable. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks! --Rande

Thanks, I just sent payment via Paypal. Can't wait to receive it! Thanks, Rande

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. :)

I need to take more pictures with natural lighting tomorrow. I hope to have everyone's done by the end of next week (if all goes according to plan). But for now here's a sneak peak. (Ignore the John Lockes.)

69e8acde.jpg

Here's another head, this time it's a Sawyer with less time to shave and more time to glare meaningfully.

e51cda6d.png
1b67c2f3.png
b72a5ac2.png

6ed79b94.jpg

2db48404.jpg

Love it Brent! You made some excellent adjustments to the overall tone of the paint job. Fantastic stuff!

Back