LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one kick-ass lineup.

Sorry for the Necropost. :wave

Thank you sir. Kate should be 'complete' soon. I had Chad make up her layered tank tops for me (she's borrowing Sayid's eventual shirt in the meantime). I'm just waiting on them. And I have a new Jack in the works, and I still have to weather a few of them (Des, Ben, Kate...)

And no worries about the necropost because I somehow managed to miss....

Molds.jpg

:D

...JULIET IN THE MOLD!!!! :panic:

The TTL's with sculpted chests/necks. 3.0's?

I think I'm going to spray them down with a little Matte varnish to take the shine down a few notches.

Ah yes. Any thoughts about Soldier Story? They have bodies with sculpted chests/necks too don't they?

They sure do. The only thing that's stopped me from picking some up is the colour if the bodies. They read as too yellow/orange IMO. If you repaint the body I think it'll look great though.

3269446470_8edddf9558.jpg

I'd rather the 'over tan' look that the TTL's have. The only think I'm not fond of with the TTLs are the shininess and the forearm sculpts.

Hi guys,

I used the Hot Toys Goemon bodies for Desmond and Sawyer. They have a prepainted tanned look to them. If you can find one, I would recommend it.

sawyer2.jpg

desmond.jpg

Lookin' good mystolle! They strike a nice balance between the sculpt and musculature. The new breed of sculpted chests I think are too muscular (especially in the neck/shoulders) for the most part... But it's mostly slim pickin's if you want minimally invasive arm articulation and a sculpted neck/chest.

I'm looking forward to putting together my new Jack. I'm using the Perseus body for him and had YoNose tat up the arm already (it's in that pic up few posts actually). I'm just waiting on it and the sculpt to make it's way back from GDB....

Hello Everyone,

As mentioned previously – money is a bit tight for me right now and I haven’t had a chance to pull together the funds for the resin to begin casting Juliet. AllisonAmy was kind enough to offer to pre-pay her head so that I can get the cash to pay the sculptor.

I wanted to know if anyone else would be willing to pre-pay for Juliet? I only need about 4 people to offer which will cover the cost of resin plus taxes. Please either PM me here or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you’d like to pitch in.

Thanks for you understanding.

Talk soon,
Andy

Hey KR -- the cost of the head is 35$ plus 7 for shipping in US or 9 for shipping outside of US. The resin is 120 plus tax.

Thanks. Well, I´m awaiting a payment and then I need to pay for the Rick Grimes outfit but I may have some money left to pay for one Juliet after that. I´ll let you know :)

Back