LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have much hope for Libby. Remember, Hurley's like a bad luck magnet for everybody he cares about. It's too bad that she has to go now, just when the island had cured her of her mental illness...

We need to learn how Libby ended up in the mental hospital with Hurley. Once he remembers they were in there together should be interesting.

Michelle was signed for just one year on the show. She is DEAD!!! TV Guide has an interview with her in the new issue asking about how she felt about being killed off... :monkey2

I do think it's interesting that there have been no interviews or press regarding the death and departure of Cynthia Watros' character from the show.

Was I seeing things, or did Michael have a tattoo on his forehead in the final shot of this last episode?

I think those were the scrapes he had from before.

Was there a clue this week? I didn't see one.

Batty said:
I think those were the scrapes he had from before.

Yeah, I thought I was seeing things. Thanks.

DAMMIT, they killed Libby! (Or did Jack put her out of her misery?) So I'm a bit peeved that the button IS just a psychological experiment, although I wish they'd shown on the output if Henry really did let it expire.

I'm off to read "Bad Twin" (just received from Amazon) - maybe there will be some clues there...

Darklord Dave said:
]So I'm a bit peeved that the button IS just a psychological experiment

Who's to say that it is??? Just because the video in The Pearl says that it is doesn't REALLY mean anything. If you noticed, there was a camera observing that room, making it just another test in a series of Dharma's mind games. Just because those people were told one thing doesn't make it true. Though it may be.

The big thing was the return of the psychic. That was who Claire went to see.. he was the one that told her she needed to keep this baby and then put her on flight 815 to LA. Now he is telling Echo that he is just a fraud who gathers information about people and uses it against them. Well if he was gathering info against Claire... who was supplying??? Could it be... Dharma? Did Dharma manipulate who would be on Flight 815? And who at Dharma could be controlling things? Christian (Jack's father) certainly seems to be prevalent in many people's flashbacks. And who exactly WAS the daughter he was in Australia to see??? Could THAT be Claire? Could Jack and Claire be half syblings? And remember... Jack never found his fathers body.. the coffin was empty. Could Christian be pulling the strings.. working or even leading Dharma.. manipulating who would be on Flight 815 and therefore who would become a part of the Dharma Initiatives experiments??????? wow.. i need to go to bed.

So the moral is: if you're on a hit ABC TV show, don't get caught driving drunk. Or am I reading too much into this?

Batty said:

Yupp, there was that Sublymonal commercial.

Go to: Sublymonal.com

have fun.

:)

I doubt Jack put Libby out of her misery, remember in the first season when he wouldn't kill the marshal who was slowly dying. Although the time they've spent on the island could have hardened him to do it. Personally I find Jack a bit annoying, he's a little on the sanctimonious side at times.

Anyone else notice the tiny print that said, "Paid for by Sprite" during the Hanso commercial?

Agent23 said:

have fun.

Oh no, so now every week we have to look for these!!! :google

I think I found the "password" :confused:

Agent23 said:

have fun.

Back in the day Sprite combined the word Lime and Lemon to get the word Lymon. Which happens to be in the word Sublymonal. :D

Thanks, Agent! Calling now...

Funny! It was interesting that Persephone appears to be an actual woman. I assumed Persephone was a computer entity/personality, and not a live person. Wonder if we'll ever actually SEE Persephone on the show. :dunno :D

Back