LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That clip on Amazon is a trip! This is GREAT! Love how things are tying in several different places to make this seem like an even BIGGER conspiracy than the one over at Sideshow with Patient Zero... :google :lol

A conspiracy WITHIN a conspiracy, a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma. Or something. :lol

Darklord Dave said:
And there's Troup's out of print book - The Valenzetti Equation which leads to this:

https://www.valenzettifoundation.org/

There's a link under "About Me" to Oceanic Airlines. If you highlight the section under the announcement about all flights being cancelled, there's an interesting message. There's more to the message, but I don't know how to get to it. There are a couple of other things hidden under Flight Search and Island Insider.

Here's the part that's easier to get to:

"I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents."

Here's the part that's "under" the "Important Announcements" banner on the right hand side:

"If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse..."

On this same screen, if you click on the "Find" button for the flight that's marked to leave Sydney on September 22nd (the date and airport codes are already in there), it takes you to a screen showing the seating. Click on seat 42F (Ana Lucia's seat), and you get some interesting stuff.

This is fun! :D

Last edited:
Did anyone click on the Find button in the Quick Search box??

The space in the middle is a puzzle with the letters ETHAN ROM and boxs below to sort them into... OTHER MAN ...

Or how about tracking the flight... give it a try...
clear.gif

OR...
Go to the seating chart... click on 42F... 23A turns green... hover mouse... "Sheppard, Jack, 23A"... click on 23A... a Vodka bottle pops up and then begins to move back and forth, faster and faster... click 23A again... 23D turns red... hover... "Rose, 23D"... click... wedding ring and sound bite... you get the idea... keep clicking!!!

Anyone answer the question under Island Insider?

I'm afraid to admit how much time I spent playing around there. I keep hoping to find something new. Still no news at the Hanso Foundation site. At least nothing new that I've been able to find.

Batty said:
Anyone answer the question under Island Insider?

I'm afraid to admit how much time I spent playing around there. I keep hoping to find something new. Still no news at the Hanso Foundation site. At least nothing new that I've been able to find.

Pick Ax...

On the Hanso site... go to Joop's Corner and send him a message... eventually you will get here:

"The Hanso Foundation, setting world speed records for subverting authority."

Is that fan generated or official? I'd like to see a map that includes the tailers landing spot and the hospital hatch too.

Entropy Chicken said:
yes

and my guess, if only one of the 2 women is dead, is libby.

You would think so, unless that was a kevlar blanket. Of course, the LOST execs were supposedly very disappointed in Michelle Rodriquez' behavior, tardiness and attitude on the set and were rumoured to be killing her off at the first plausible opportunity. I hope she's the one. Hurley deserves to get his groove on and not become a fat, brooding Sayid.

I'm hoping Libby survives too, we really need to know the rest of her story. I think they've wrapped up Ana Lucia pretty well now and she wouldn't be missed.

Back