LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I really didn't see that coming! I guess Michael made a deal with the Others.

What game clue are you talking about? I still have the episode on my DVR.

The clue was that commercial that aired about 3/4ths of the way through the show. It was an advertisement for the Hanso Foundation. Very sneaky. Amazing that the two poeple that are dead are the two people that got DUI's in Hawaii a few months back. Hmmm......:rolleyes:

Well other than the commercial for the Hanso Corp. 1-877-HAN-SORG is the only clue I saw.

SPOILER WARNING!!!

Man nothing happans for like 3 episodes with weeks of no new episodes mixed in-between and then BANG-BANG!!!. In the span of two minutes we get more action and plot devolpment than we can digest!!

Is Libby the blonde in the photo with Desmond in the hatch?

In the promo Kate is heard saying "She's dead.", singular. Is it Anna or Libby?

I was wondering what the "EnhancedTV" logo was at the start of the program. I guess this is it.

Notice Hanso is the only executive whose picture isn't clear? Think he may be a character later and they haven't cast him yet?

Anyone call for the password yet? Is 877 a toll call?

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
I was wondering what the "EnhancedTV" logo was at the start of the program. I guess this is it.

Notice Hanso is the only executive whose picture isn't clear? Think he may be a character later and they haven't cast him yet?

Anyone call for the password yet? Is 877 a toll call?

I called twice and got a message that all the lines were busy. It probably cost me! I'm hoping someone posts it somewhere.

I think the blurry Alvar Hanso photo was the same one seen in the movie they watched in the hatch.

After the weird newsletter signup experience, it tells me to call the number in the TV ad. When I watch the TV ad, there is no number... :monkey2

wookilar8 said:
Is Libby the blonde in the photo with Desmond in the hatch?

yes

and my guess, if only one of the 2 women is dead, is libby.

tomandshell said:
After the weird newsletter signup experience, it tells me to call the number in the TV ad. When I watch the TV ad, there is no number... :monkey2
1-877-HANSORG

It was shown as an actual commercial towards the end of tonight's episode. I'm glad I didn't erase my DVR. I went back and watched it. I don't know why the one on the site doesn't have it.

Ah! Thanks. I can't actually watch the episode until it goes up on iTunes tomorrow, but I was messing around on the Hanso site and they had a TV ad there, which is what I thought this was referring to. When I get the episode tomorrow, it won't have commercials so I will miss the one from tonight with the phone number. Thanks again!

Anytime Tom. Maybe since it's part of the show, iTunes will show it. Tonight's was a really good episode.

I went lurking and found out if you enter "breaking strain" as your user name and for the password, you get something interesting.

I just got my weekly newsletter from Borders. In it they advertise a book called "Bad Twin" which is what Sawyer was reading last night. Also it has this description:

"A note from the editors of Bad Twin: 'As many readers are already aware, Gary Troup has been missing since September 2004, when the jetliner that was carrying him from Sydney to Los Angeles crashed somewhere over the South Pacific. While nothing is more human than to hope for miracles, reason tells us that the author and his fellow travelers cannot have survived this disaster. It is with a mix of pride and sorrow that we present the last novel by a wonderful author who was taken from us in the very prime of his writing life.'"

Agent23 said:
Tom, ABC has the episodes you can watch right on their site now....

https://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Batty, where did you go lurking and entered "breaking strain"....anyway?

:confused:

You enter "breaking strain" at the Hanso Foundation site when you sign up for the newsletter. I read this at a Lost forum, but I'm not sure which one it was.

https://www.thehansofoundation.org/

I don't think Libby is dead. She was holding something in front of her when Michael shot her. Besides, how will we know her back story and how she ended up in the mental institution with Hurley?

Where did you get the "Breaking Strain" from anyway?

I just entered it as the password, wow that was different.

What is the whole purpose of this Hanso? I missed the commercial last night....I just watched the Television Ad on the site, is that the same one from the show last night?

Aw Man! I was busy doing stuff during the commercials! I gotta see this ad...

This epidode just blew my mind!
post-36326-1110185726.gif

And I loved next week's preview, with Menacing Michael standing in the dark. Was he locked in the gun room?

Okay, has anyone sent "Joop" a message yet???

Well you should, and afterwards click on the "circles" and see what comes up!

And how come I didn't get anything telling me to call that number when I signed up???
I went back in to see if I missed anything, and it said
Welcome Back
No New Messages
Bye Bye

Last edited:
GrueSam said:
Aw Man! I was busy doing stuff during the commercials! I gotta see this ad...

This epidode just blew my mind!

And I loved next week's preview, with Menacing Michael standing in the dark. Was he locked in the gun room?

Okay, has anyone sent "Joop" a message yet???

Well you should, and afterwards click on the "circles" and see what comes up!

And how come I didn't get anything telling me to call that number when I signed up???
I went back in to see if I missed anything, and it said
Welcome Back
No New Messages
Bye Bye

The commercial is the same one that's on the Hanso site except it has the phone number.

I did the Joop message. Interesting memo about what happened in Africa.

I get the same thing when logging back in. Maybe it's too soon for anything new.

Back