LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to Dr. Mittelwerk's Bio under Executive Bios and enter "Heir Apparent". It gets weirder and weirder. I'm still playing around with it.

Ah Batty - you're brilliant!

Thanks.
flower.gif

And you're right... that was weird and a little bit creepy!

Thanks, Batty! That little mystery of where to put the code was driving me, er, "batty"! :lol

Is that the voice of Persephone? :confused:

Don't know if anyone else has notice this, but now go to Alvar Hanso's bio. Click on the date under his picture. There's lots more crazy stuff there, too! Keep clicking!!! :D "He was never there!"

Migwit said:
Thanks, Batty! That little mystery of where to put the code was driving me, er, "batty"! :lol

Is that the voice of Persephone? :confused:

Don't know if anyone else has notice this, but now go to Alvar Hanso's bio. Click on the date under his picture. There's lots more crazy stuff there, too! Keep clicking!!! :D "He was never there!"

:google :google :google It just keeps going ..... :google :google :google

I was looking around thehansofoundation.org site a bit tonight, and was taking a closer look at the press releases:

https://thehansofoundation.org/press/extra/uploads/paris/newspaper.gif

and

https://thehansofoundation.org/press/05_05_06.pdf

On the PDF one about someone (probably persephone) hacking the site, if you select all text, you will notice there is text at the bottom that you can not see. Cut and paste it into something else, and it is a web site address: https://persephone.thehansofoundation.org/

Might be old news to some as the press release came out awhile back, but wonder what all the numbers are?

Last edited:
Is it me or does anyone have trouble with the music on the Hanso Foundation site? I can't seem to get it to stop even after I close the site. I've had to reboot my computer to get it to stop. Has anyone else had this problem?

Eric

MisterToyNYC said:
Is it me or does anyone have trouble with the music on the Hanso Foundation site? I can't seem to get it to stop even after I close the site. I've had to reboot my computer to get it to stop. Has anyone else had this problem?

Eric
I've never had this problem. Did you try inputting the number sequence? :D

MisterToyNYC said:

Eric

Have had this problem myself. Closing all browser windows clears it up for me though.

Yeah, I've had problems with the music, but if it starts to really bother me I just turn the music off (on the Hanso home page, upper left hand corner). I can still hear things like the tv commercial or other sound effects that I come across as I'm finding stuff. Otherwise, the problem with the music clears up when I close the browser window.

Thanks for the Persephone site, Spiff. This is new to me! I'm sure someone who has the time can come up with how all the numbers correllate to each other (like "add the 1st 2 numbers and subtract the 4th number gives you the 3rd number", etc). If anyone DOES figure it out, please share! :monkey1 :D

So has anyone got any idea how to log in to view the info on the Board of Directors? Interesting that there's a picture missing of "Liddy Wales". I hope there are more clues in this week's ep if Lost, especially considering that the season is about to end! :monkey1

Migwit said:
So has anyone got any idea how to log in to view the info on the Board of Directors? Interesting that there's a picture missing of "Liddy Wales". I hope there are more clues in this week's ep if Lost, especially considering that the season is about to end! :monkey1

I don't know. They have said there will be a cliffhanger better (or worse depending on if you like cliffhangers or not) than last year's. So we might not get more answers, but more questions.

I might check in afterwards. Lost is one of the few shows where I like to sit in front of the TV with the lights down and the surround-sound on.

Keep those eyes open for clues!

Hey everybody--season finale is next week! Titled "Live Together, Die Alone," it will be two hours. Tonight's episode, "Three Minutes," is the next to last episode of the season. I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow when I download it from iTunes, since I won't get home from work tonight until after it's over. :sick

TVGUIDE SUMMARIES:

Tonight:
Michael persuades Jack and several survivors to help him try to rescue Walt from the Others. And Charlie struggles with Mr. Eko's decision to stop work on the church. Flashback segments feature Michael.

Next week:
In the second-season finale, Jack and Sayid devise a plan to confront the Others and rescue Walt after discovering something strange just offshore. And Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the “button” and the hatch. Flashbacks follow Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) and explore the hatch's history from his point of view.

Tom, I asked this in another thread, but I was wondering why you don't have a DVR. This way you could watch it after you get home. I use mine all the time.

Back