LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New episode tonight. I hope people can break away from checking the status of their Luke figure to watch.

I will because there is nothing new to check on Luke: Not here yet, won't be hear, so why constantly check the computer. Besides, it is always nice to have a package on the porch when you least excpect it.

PS My brother has something coming tomorrow, so I'll probably freak out hope by some chance it is Luke only to be disapointed. :monkey2

EDIT: well I finally got my shipping notice so I definately won't be checking my inbox. Lost here I come and then Luke to me :D

Last edited:
Ridiculously awesome episode tonight- the last 3 have all been back to Season 1 quality.

Spoilers below for those on the West Coast or those who Tivo'd it. Scroll down.

I think that Sun was most likely artificially inseminated when she was captured briefly by the Others. The flashback to her capture on the "Previously on Lost" sequence at the beginning gives that away. I probably wouldn't have considered that if not for that segment, and I wish they wouldn't have put that in there. That makes the most sense as to why they let her go. I wonder if the baby will be some type of Rosemary's Baby- type freak?:horror Probably not, and it most likely will end up as a normal baby that has been infected.

Also, I KNEW that the map would be a trap. The Others probably had some type of plan/story drawn up in case any of them ever were captured. That's why the guy could keep all of his facts straight- he had memorized them in case of capture.

elwood49 said:
Ridiculously awesome episode tonight- the last 3 have all been back to Season 1 quality.

Spoilers below for those on the West Coast or those who Tivo'd it. Scroll down.

I think that Sun was most likely artificially inseminated when she was captured briefly by the Others. The flashback to her capture on the "Previously on Lost" sequence at the beginning gives that away. I probably wouldn't have considered that if not for that segment, and I wish they wouldn't have put that in there. That makes the most sense as to why they let her go. I wonder if the baby will be some type of Rosemary's Baby- type freak?:horror Probably not, and it most likely will end up as a normal baby that has been infected.

Also, I KNEW that the map would be a trap. The Others probably had some type of plan/story drawn up in case any of them ever were captured. That's why the guy could keep all of his facts straight- he had memorized them in case of capture.

I don't wanna be the mean guy here, but Sun wasn't attacked by The Others. That was just Charlie working in Sawyer's scheme to get the guns to make Locke look like a fool.

Yea, SSC Nerd is right. Sawyer enlisted Charlies' help to nab Sun for a moment, so Sawyer could steal the guns. Charlie did it to get back at Locke for everything that happened with Claire.

SSC_Nerd said:
I don't wanna be the mean guy here, but Sun wasn't attacked by The Others. That was just Charlie working in Sawyer's scheme to get the guns to make Locke look like a fool.

You're not being the "mean guy" by pointing out something that happened that I missed. I must not have been paying attention during that sequence. Thanks for correcting me.

Yeah, it's crap like THIS that happens when there is so many lengthy breaks between episodes. Be thankful for shows like 24 that say, "HELL NO" to taking breaks. Wait... I think 24 is the ONLY show that does that, but I could be wrong.:eek:

SSC_Nerd said:
Yeah, it's crap like THIS that happens when there is so many lengthy breaks between episodes. Be thankful for shows like 24 that say, "HELL NO" to taking breaks. Wait... I think 24 is the ONLY show that does that, but I could be wrong.:eek:

I know, the way "24" works is great. I just looked up the episode where Sun was kidnapped, and it aired on Feb. 8. No wonder I forgot what happened.:eek: That was 6 weeks ago!

I hate how LOST will air a new episode and then the next couple weeks will be re-peats.

No wonder they are down 18% in ratings from last season, where as 24 is up 12%...

At least the next couple weeks are new episodes.

Elwood, I think you were mistaking Sun for Claire when CLaire was kidnapped by Ethan (and the others) and was in that room she was halucinating to be a nursery...

Each season covers about a month and a half of time on the island. LOST will have to be on the air for several more years before we see Sun's baby. (Of course, anything can happen on the island...)

In the previews last night, it looks like they find the balloon hanging in a tree. If you missed the last few seconds you missed that.

Looks like next one will have a lot of action.

I love Lost, but I gotta tell ya, I'm fast losing interest. Nothing really good ever seems to happen, just more mystery, and all those repeats is making me lose interest in the whole thing. I'd rather they start the season in January and have it go straight thru then this new episode, then a whole string of old ones. Ratings are dropping fast, people are losing interest. Nothing substantial happens, just more mystery. Let's see some of this stuff resolved, there's way too much to keep track of. Sorry for the venting, but I am getting very tired of the same old stuff whenever they decide to give us a new episode.

Dave's not here man!

Seriously - all fat people are mentally ill and schizophrenic? - it's all so obvious now!!!

But Hurley's right, that blond chick is WAY too hot for him...

lostmap5ge.jpg

Kind of appropriate--a big fat question mark at the heart of Lost...

Thanks for that screen cap - hmm, 7 "entrances" - one for each season the show will probably run?

Hmmmmm I wonder, Dave!

My neighbor and I were talking about this last episode and she asked:

"Are you getting the Henry Gale connection?"
"Uh... no."
"Doesn't that name sound familiar?"
"Uh... yeah, kinda"
"It should. That was the name of Dorothy's uncle in The Wizard of Oz. You know- the one who arrived in a hot air balloon, just like the Wizard did!"

"Oh My God Yes!!!" :horror

I saw tonight's episode. WOW! Didn't see that coming! :D Did anyone catch the game clue, I missed it. The hint or the answer or whatever it reveals would be nice.

Back