Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WOLVERINE (March 3rd 2017)

Wolverine 3 - Hugh Jackman Teases Berserker Rage, Fan Desire for Sabretooth's Return - ComingSoon.net

There were a lot of calls for Victor Creed to come back, there was… I must admit I was quite heartened by a number of people saying please don’t make it the last, but I’m really excited about this last one, and if you’re a comic book fan, then the words ‘berserker rage’ came up a lot, so if you know Wolverine, you’ll understand.

I'm sure they did because he kept saying it. He's been saying that "berserker" crap for years every time he's promoting an X Men movie. Too bad HE doesn't know Wolverine.

Wolverine 3 - Hugh Jackman Teases Berserker Rage, Fan Desire for Sabretooth's Return - ComingSoon.net

I'm sure they did because he kept saying it. He's been saying that "berserker" crap for years every time he's promoting an X Men movie. Too bad HE doesn't know Wolverine.

It's funny but you're right, after all these years it's pretty crazy that he doesn't seem to know crap about Wolverine. He’s a great actor, and I think he's done a great job playing Wolverine in the good movies in the franchise but he should know the character like the back of his hand by now.

Last edited:

He'll never go full Berserker as long as Jackman is playing him. I love Jackman as the character, but it's way overdue.

Never been a fan of Jackman's Wolverine. Can't wait until we get someone else to hopefully give us a more wolverine-esque performance.

But his personality in X1 was his best performance, they softened him up too much in the sequels. Although the 70s version in DOFP seemed closer to X1 again to a degree.

The sooner they'll reboot this film franchise with R the better.

It's funny but you're right, after all these years it's pretty crazy that he doesn't seem to know crap about Wolverine. He’s a great actor, and I think he's done a great job playing Wolverine in the good movies in the franchise but he should know the character like the back of his hand by now.
I don't place too much of the blame on Jackman. He has to work with the script and direction he's given. It did seem like he might have had some creative control over the Wolverine, and there were moments where we got glimpses of genuine comic Wolverine there. I suspect he does understand what comic Wolvie is, but also that there has been a studio-driven version as well, and he's had to reconcile those things.

Yea, well Danny DiVeto doesn't have muscles. And he's the only go to short guy in the biz...other than Tom Hardy.

Back