Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Ganghood body and Eleven head after seeing those pics. I'm easily influenced lol. Can't wait to put it all together with the Stealth suit.

I've heard that Logan is actually wearing black jeans in the beginning of the movie as opposed to black dress pants but every picture I've seen I can't tell for sure. Has anyone confirmed one way or the other?

yeah, i was just asking that. I had to go and look frame by frame. when the fight breaks out with xavier in the car, Logan flips one of the mercs and you can tell by the back pockets and and seams. I believe they are levi 514s.

So the Worldbox/OneToys got it right.

world-box-world-box-x-one-toys-16th-scale-collectible-figure-logan-steel-wolf-set-b-fighting-ver.jpg

Research, freaks. Research. This was known well before the movie was released on bluray/DVD. The search tool is your friend.

why wait rook? didn't you know HT isnt the end all? are you wanting to brown nose too? :slap :rotfl
amazed at the level of misuse of that term!! lol
i swear, some of the things that guy comes up with... :cuckoo:

Yeah, HT is a monopoly- what's good for the industry is some competition since it brings out the best in everyone, and us buyers are the ones who benefit the most.

Does anyone have the gangland muscle 1.0 body and can compare it to the worldbox Wolverine body. Are they the same or is the ganglsnd thinner?

Does anyone have the gangland muscle 1.0 body and can compare it to the worldbox Wolverine body. Are they the same or is the ganglsnd thinner?

The Ganghood is big, as in regular trousers won't fit round the waist, and, for example, a tactical vest designed for a TTM19 won't reach around the torso.

The Worldbox looks like a more regular body apart from extra height and broader shoulders.

I think its the overblown lighting. You can see the light reflecting off the face so theres too much lighting, I think.
You're probably right. Well, we'll know for sure in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I'm super excited for that Eleven sculpt to arrive. I wonder if anybody will mod theirs with rooted hair and flocked beard.

I feel like Rahmier or someone would kill it if they did

Back