Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's amazing in hand, it blows the Burning Soul sculpt away. A couple pictures of my work in progress. The Ganghood muscular body is at the bottom. Waiting for their clothing set. Can't wait to see how Eleven's X-24 looks.

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg
IMG_1640.jpg

FullSizeRender(40).jpg

man that eleven sculpt is killer! that burning soul really looks nothing like him in my opinion... seeing them side by side really shows how far off it is.

i have that ganghood body on the way... hopefully they get that suit out soon too!

nice job guys! :clap

Can't wait to get my Eleven in hand. I'm still not sold on the Ganghood 1.0 body though. It looks a little too beefy for Jackman (at any stage in his physique).

Yeah it's amazing in hand, it blows the Burning Soul sculpt away. A couple pictures of my work in progress. The Ganghood muscular body is at the bottom. Waiting for their clothing set. Can't wait to see how Eleven's X-24 looks.

View attachment 346882

looks good man, just wondering. Is that the worldbox body that the eleven HS is on?

I received my Eleven today and have to concur on the quality. Now waiting on the Worldbox deluxe set so I can start building.

And this was posted on Eleven's instagram today!!! So psyched to get this version as well. The berserker scene at the end of the movie was legendary.

Screen Shot AM.jpg

Brilliant! I'm liking the fit. How did you shrink it?
A little bit of the fit comes from futzing and the pull of the sleeves being rolled. But it largely looks like that either way. I used boiling hot water, submerged the shirt for maybe 3-5 minutes, squeezed the water out, and then blow dryed it out on a small towel. And I'll tell you, that shirt dyed the color of the water pale blue for sure. Looked milky after. I will warn you, the Worldbox body I'm using is NOT the broad shoulder, and it's wider than most TT19 KOs, but less than the new broad shoulder.

Honestly, that looked a bit weird to me at first. After seeing it a couple more times, it looks pretty good i guess.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Well, it does look unfinished so I'm pretty sure there will be adjustments. So far Eleven's Wolverine sculpts have been great.

A little bit of the fit comes from futzing and the pull of the sleeves being rolled. But it largely looks like that either way. I used boiling hot water, submerged the shirt for maybe 3-5 minutes, squeezed the water out, and then blow dryed it out on a small towel. And I'll tell you, that shirt dyed the color of the water pale blue for sure. Looked milky after. I will warn you, the Worldbox body I'm using is NOT the broad shoulder, and it's wider than most TT19 KOs, but less than the new broad shoulder.

Thanks for that!

And that's interesting. I was thinking about picking up bodies for a couple more Logans I'm planning to bash. Which Worldbox body are you using exactly?

To me, it's a good thing that it's wider than the TT19. I found that my TT19 on the MMS220 The Wolverine still looks too skinny in the tank top look and the broad should shoulder Worldbox is definitely too broad for older Logan. So it would be nice to have something in between.

Thanks for that!

And that's interesting. I was thinking about picking up bodies for a couple more Logans I'm planning to bash. Which Worldbox body are you using exactly?

To me, it's a good thing that it's wider than the TT19. I found that my TT19 on the MMS220 The Wolverine still looks too skinny in the tank top look and the broad should shoulder Worldbox is definitely too broad for older Logan. So it would be nice to have something in between.

It isn't wildly broader, now that I really compare. But it has a bit more...erm bulk, per se behind it, per se. @Mr.E can probably also vouch that it is a bit different, he uses them too. The left is my spare WB I ordered after being pleased with the first, and the right is a typical ZC 3.0.

I was actually surprised how hard it was to capture that the WB is ever so bigger. At one point, I think the WB had to have been a TT19 KO, but there are differences in the musculature sculpt. Subtle, but it is different. It also features painted and sculpted legs all the way down - and the heft, my goodness the figure is solid. It also features slightly smaller hands than HT uses, which look more in scale. Compared to the TT19 and it's KOs, it has a wider abdomen, which fills out the tanks a bit better. It's comparable to their AT-007 model, I believe, but you've gotta hunt a bit for WB bodies - they seem to be produced in very small volumes. I got mine parted out from Toy Anxiety from the World Box Kung Lao.

What is interesting is that everything from waist down is the same as the broad shoulder. So be aware that the jeans from the MC set are a bit big for either. A small padded loop around the hips would probably help. I believe the broad shoulder even uses the same arms as this.

Lastly, I attached a picture of the shirt before shrinking, and how the jacket fits over it. I think I might have put this on here before, but nevertheless it is relevant here.
2ee53a8807ae420c3eff2d46b6d6dd02.jpg
6704853d711a7123813cafa8b0261475.jpg
1eee51dffc641e9573e6dfb5448ab83b.jpg

It isn't wildly broader, now that I really compare. But it has a bit more...erm bulk, per se behind it, per se. @Mr.E can probably also vouch that it is a bit different, he uses them too. The left is my spare WB I ordered after being pleased with the first, and the right is a typical ZC 3.0.

I was actually surprised how hard it was to capture that the WB is ever so bigger. At one point, I think the WB had to have been a TT19 KO, but there are differences in the musculature sculpt. Subtle, but it is different. It also features painted and sculpted legs all the way down - and the heft, my goodness the figure is solid. It also features slightly smaller hands than HT uses, which look more in scale. Compared to the TT19 and it's KOs, it has a wider abdomen, which fills out the tanks a bit better. It's comparable to their AT-007 model, I believe, but you've gotta hunt a bit for WB bodies - they seem to be produced in very small volumes. I got mine parted out from Toy Anxiety from the World Box Kung Lao.

What is interesting is that everything from waist down is the same as the broad shoulder. So be aware that the jeans from the MC set are a bit big for either. A small padded loop around the hips would probably help. I believe the broad shoulder even uses the same arms as this.

Lastly, I attached a picture of the shirt before shrinking, and how the jacket fits over it. I think I might have put this on here before, but nevertheless it is relevant here.

Really appreciate the in depth post here! Can't thank you enough. Also very happy to hear its also slightly wider in the torso as well. Definitely want it to fill out the tank top. Again the TT19 is just lacking IMO.

Back