Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shipping notice for what ?

As far as selecting pieces to make logan, I've only found 2 different claw hands, one seems to have hair on the back of hand and one doesnt

which body would you guys recommend ? I've heard some think a narrow shoulders looks appropriate where as others have recommended the gang body or world box strong body which is also hairy.

does the clothing have a brand or line that you recommend. also what venders other then ebay accept paypal ?

sorry for the newb questions, just want to make my logan as amazing as possible.

OSK, at least in my experience, has never sent coupons.

Okay so. On a TTM similar body, this is the Worldbox body. The futz is strong here to hide some bagginess. Really the perpetrator is actually the blue shirt. It's a bit too big and the sleeves are stitched shut - to roll them up you would have to modify them. I may sell this one and set out to find a better one and dye it.

The jeans are the highlight, as @Mr.E mentioned really well done. They're a wee bit big on the waist, but not offensively so, and not so bad you can't hide it. They look far more natural on legs than the Steel Wolf set seems to be. And these will fit the same on a broad shoulder body, given that the change is in the upper torso and not the legs.

The boots are beets, which is always welcome over slip ons.

Please note the undershirt I'm using does not come with the set. I also don't have claws yet, so I will have to remedy that - any good, non-HT suggestions?

And also, @Mr.E, which white shirt did you buy and dye? I would like to give that a shot myself. Thanks.
52fc77467484702c001543d4cdcb1759.jpg

I've literally got the parts for like 4 or 5 Logan figures (but do I have the space is the real question? Hahaha). Currently, I've got the Xeno "Limo Driver" figure on display. Once Eleven comes out, that one will be used for either the limo or the casual look. I'd more or less be happy with those two looks on display. I am looking forward to getting Eleven's in hand. It looks great, especially considering the price. Of course, high-end customs will win out every time in my opinion. We'll see.
That's awesome man.[emoji2] I cant wait either. Finally, I will be able to see what the sculpt really looks like, and I will know that once and for all after it is in my hands. It's because there were a few times the sculpt looked different to me in the many pics that were released by Eleven and Kit. Well, have fun then.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Why a white shirt? I thought its supposed to be black.

It is and it comes with the black Henley. I don't want to stain the body for one and two I'm probably going to end up with the blue shirt/tank look and skip the jacket, so I didn't bother with the Henley.

That being said I think I will try to shrink the blue shirt. It has to be possible, at least a bit.

Can't wait to have the Eleven sculpt. Just got my shipping notice from OSK.

In the meantime my Burning Soul Logan sculpt arrived over the weekend. Looks really good. Here are some pics...

Logan3.jpg
Logan1.jpg
Logan2.jpg

Attachments

• Logan1.jpg
    Logan1.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Logan2.jpg
    Logan2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 182
  • Logan3.jpg
    Logan3.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 182
I ordered my Eleven headsculpt yesterday and got a notification that it'll ship Monday.

Bruce Wayne which body are you using as seen in the pictures?

Can anyone recommend which suit clothing to buy ? I'd like it to try and look as proper as possible. Some of the 1/6 scale kits seem to have slightly baggier pants then they should be; however given that this is my first 1/6 I'm attempting to make any and all recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks !!!

I'm pretty much just using "MMS 220 - The Wolverine" Body and clothes. The white button down is from my Hot Toys TDK Harvey Dent/Two Face.

Honestly, I've just been holding off on buying clothes for the Logan kit bash. There are just too many options right now so it's hard for me to make a firm decision. I feel like I might regret it later having made purchases without seeing more photos from other members.

So far I've purchased the Worldbox bodies, extra clawed fists, and both Eleven and Burning Soul sculpts. Overall I think the Worldbox bodies might be a little too big in the torso for a Logan kit bash. But I think they look great for younger versions such as The Wolverine and the eventual Eleven Origins sculpt.

has anyone had an experience with a seamless body ?

I got the impression that the worldbox body might be too muscular as Logan seems more average sized when compared to The Wolverine. I like the way the worldbox body looks but it also looses some of its articulation; while I don't see my self playing with or tying to make stop motion films I would still like to have as much pose-ability as possible.

And read through the thread as well. All of this (and more) has already been covered several times over. Cheers.

You guys made me pull the plug on the Eleven sculpt. I was thinking of buying a muscular phicen body and cutting away the rubber and pairing it with Magneto to make it appear as if the Adamantium is being pulled from his body, that or a Weapon X build. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Back