Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the third pic man. Doesnt look bad at all. [emoji3] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Thanks noface! Really happy with it. Was worried as there were some pics posted last month that looked pretty bad. Nonetheless this turned out great. Still, I'm excited to get the Eleven sculpt.

Thanks noface! Really happy with it. Was worried as there were some pics posted last month that looked pretty bad. Nonetheless this turned out great. Still, I'm excited to get the Eleven sculpt.
YW. I guess they put a lot of effort on the paint app after the set of pics of the sculpt you were talking about was released I'm thinking. Nice.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Kit just shared this pic on facebook. I don't know what coat, white shirt, and body it is but it looks amazing. Anyone have any ideas?
logan.jpg

With the cheaper and really good alternatives, why rely on HT? Lol... They're not the end-all-be-all in 1/6. No need to brown-nose.

Plenty of competitors already. Even SooSoo still has their updated sculpt coming out.

That sculpt looks spot on! Almost make me want to not wait for the HT!

why wait rook? didn't you know HT isnt the end all? are you wanting to brown nose too? :slap :rotfl
amazed at the level of misuse of that term!! lol
i swear, some of the things that guy comes up with... :cuckoo:

why wait rook? didn't you know HT isnt the end all? are you wanting to brown nose too? :slap :rotfl
amazed at the level of misuse of that term!! lol
i swear, some of the things that guy comes up with... :cuckoo:
I'm just saying man. No offense.

You need to relax. The whole world isn't out to get your money and not everyone is your enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I've never owned a Hot Toy figure, I do like the appeal of them with all the various Iron Man figures. However, it does kinda overshadow the amazing world of 1/6 figures. I am excited to assemble / build my own custom logan and while this would be one of the figures I would want Hot Toys to release; the 3rd party world stepped up and I'm glad to support them.

Also has anyone verified if Logan is actually wearing black jeans vs slacks ? can they provide a pic by chance ?

I'm just saying man. No offense.

You need to relax. The whole world isn't out to get your money and not everyone is your enemy.

that's the problem... it seems you are "Just saying" too much of the time without thinking. or really appears that way. no where ever have i said HT is the end all, never said i was relying on HT, and even more mind boggling is saying i "brown nosed" them. i think you need to look up the usage of that phrase. you're doing it wrong! also realize that it is a phrase that is condescending when used on someone. also i am relaxed... nothing i said pointed otherwise. confusion from your normal ways, maybe... but that's it.

anway, enough of the enzolt show.

has anyone actually got their eleven sculpts in yet? mine should be here in the next couple days. i've got most of the parts i want building my custom... still want to see what hot toys is putting up tho.

I'll be honest, after seeing the combination of the eleven head and ganghood body/suit I'm starting to wonder if Hot Toys will even be able to match its quality.

I'll be honest, after seeing the combination of the eleven head and ganghood body/suit I'm starting to wonder if Hot Toys will even be able to match its quality.

yeah i agree... those pics above really look the part! just starts getting a little more costly sourcing the claws and such... but still good deal at around $130 roughly for the full figure (head, body, suit and claws)

Yeah it really looks great. Not often a bash looks official.

And there isn't anything wrong with hoping Hot Toys will make one. We can expect a solid figure from them if they acquire the license. It'd be nice to have an officially licensed complete figure :huh

Yeah it really looks great. Not often a bash looks official.

And there isn't anything wrong with hoping Hot Toys will make one. We can expect a solid figure from them if they acquire the license. It'd be nice to have an officially licensed complete figure :huh

nope... don't think so either. it's good to have as many options as we can in my opinion. which is why i wanna see what HT puts out.

Back