Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, too big for my body... Ugh... Sorry for the bad futzing lol.

G.jpg
E.jpg
F.jpg
C.jpg
A.jpg
D.jpg

Oh yeah. The pants look pretty nice; I'm talking about the one on the left, one on the right isnt bad either. I forgot to mention that.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Do you mind if you take a few more pics of your figure? So the body doesnt look too big with the clothes set you have on, like it did with the Worldbox body? I cant tell just by looking at that one photo you took.

Idk. It still looks a bit big. It probably looks that way because of the jacket, right?

I'll get back to you

I'll get back to you
Thanks for the reply. I dont think i need to see more pics. I just wanted to know if the clothes set made the Ganghood body look too big as the Worldbox body did when it had the same clothing on.

Thanks for the reply. I dont think i need to see more pics. I just wanted to know if the clothes set made the Ganghood body look too big as the Worldbox body did when it had the same clothing on.

I think it fit just right... It's not too top-heavy like the world box body.

That's cool. [emoji106] You received it really quickly. Can you take a pic of the sculpt when it's directly under the light?

Ah no, sorry to disappoint - that's from Kit's Facebook. No one's gotten it yet, to my knowledge.

Ah no, sorry to disappoint - that's from Kit's Facebook. No one's gotten it yet, to my knowledge.
Oh okay. Anyway, it looks pretty good. Would like to see what it looks like in a more lighted area though.

Nice! Release can't be very far off.
Yeah. I cant wait. [emoji3] You're bashing three different Logan figures, right? I'm guessing you're using Eleven and Xeno's sculpt. What's the third sculpt you're going to use?

Yeah. I cant wait. [emoji3] You're bashing three different Logan figures, right? I'm guessing you're using Eleven and Xeno's sculpt. What's the third sculpt you're going to use?

I've literally got the parts for like 4 or 5 Logan figures (but do I have the space is the real question? Hahaha). Currently, I've got the Xeno "Limo Driver" figure on display. Once Eleven comes out, that one will be used for either the limo or the casual look. I'd more or less be happy with those two looks on display. I am looking forward to getting Eleven's in hand. It looks great, especially considering the price. Of course, high-end customs will win out every time in my opinion. We'll see.

Back