Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised to say that I'm liking the Eleven sculpt a lot more now, which is weird because I wasn't really into it before.

Anyway, has there been any word of other companies making an X-23?
I don't mind the look of Asmus's figure but I'm still not that fond of the neutral expression since I'd rather have her glaring.

Left and right are both Worldbox and are taller than a standard body. The middle is just a standard narrow shoulder body. The shirt and jacket are indeed a bit big. Good quality though. It doesn't have a tank top.
Gotcha, thanks for the insight. I'm surprised you were able to get a suit on that broad shoulder Worldbox - it seems massive in all the pictures I've seen. I'm wavering between a ZC 3.0 and this broad shoulder for Logan. He was a little more withered in Logan.

That being said the issue seems like that stealth set is tailored for the Worldbox. If you have a second you should see how it fits the broad shoulder body. I'm getting a feeling it wouldn't be so big.

Anyways, thank you for getting back to me!

Left and right are both Worldbox and are taller than a standard body. The middle is just a standard narrow shoulder body. The shirt and jacket are indeed a bit big. Good quality though. It doesn't have a tank top.
Can you post pics of the stealth suit put on the World box body?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He wore a prosthetic nose as X-24. Makeup Artist magazine April/May 2017 issue: "Jackman sports three looks throughout the film... Then there's X-24, a young, more robust Wolverine. He wears a prosthetic nose and the familiar Wolverine chops" (p. 69). If you're familiar with Jackman's nose, you can totally tell when theyre face to face at the foot of the stairs. It was the first thing I noticed.

He wore a prosthetic nose as X-24. Makeup Artist magazine April/May 2017 issue: "Jackman sports three looks throughout the film... Then there's X-24, a young, more robust Wolverine. He wears a prosthetic nose and the familiar Wolverine chops" (p. 69). If you're familiar with Jackman's nose, you can totally tell when theyre face to face at the foot of the stairs. It was the first thing I noticed.

Definitely interesting!

I'm not familiar with Hugh Jackman's nose so I didn't catch it.

But I guess I'm more intrigued/curious about why the younger Logan-look/X24 would need the prosthetic nose in the first place.

Did Hugh Jackman ever wear a prosthetic nose in any of the previous movies? I know most artists, like Jim Lee traditionally draw Wolverine with a more shorter nose with a high curved bridge. I think that's how he's traditionally portrayed in comics too, but just curious for the reasoning behind it in X24.

I assuming just to add subtle differences between old and new. Natural versus engineered. A body double was used a lot too with the digital Jackman face mapped on in post as well.

I assuming just to add subtle differences between old and new. Natural versus engineered. A body double was used a lot too with the digital Jackman face mapped on in post as well.

That's right! Good stuff. Anyway, this is all very cool to have all these options from the Burning Soul heads to Elevens etc.

And especially with the bluray a little over a week away from release, I'm pumped!

The nose does look different here. This is the face made with cgi. The other picture is actually Hugh as x 24 i think.
c9a5dd086a3fef9731a1b6af8ae667cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure if it looks different in this picture though. Maybe it does. The nose does resemble a crows nose a little bit, and less pointy. Honestly, i didn't notice the difference while watching the movie. I only noticed the different eye color X 24 had.
09b6ef9711590e3e5689e3e68ca74868.jpg

When I was watching, I was enjoying the plot more than dudes noses lol

When I was watching, I was enjoying the plot more than dudes noses lol
So did I. I dont think anyone noticed on here until they read it in the magazine. So you wouldnt mind if the X24 sculpt didnt have the kind of nose X 24 actually had in the film?

My favorite part of Logan is where X-24 walks down the stairs and stares Wolverine down. It's such an awesome shot that I'd love to replicate on my shelf.

To be frank I'd probably like a 1/6 X-24 more than a Logan (unless accompanied by X-23). He stole every scene IMO. lol'd when he cut the cowboy guy's head off.

My favorite part of Logan is where X-24 walks down the stairs and stares Wolverine down. It's such an awesome shot that I'd love to replicate on my shelf.

To be frank I'd probably like a 1/6 X-24 than a Logan. He stole every scene IMO.
Yeah. Logan's reaction to X 24 was interesting to watch.

Oh I enjoyed it plenty. Just a practiced eye notices certain things.

I guess an attention to detail is a bad thing around here.

Probably not. Before anyone mentioned it, I thought the sculpt shown earlier was good enough for kitbashing

Back