Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which body did you use? It looks great. Are those claws an exact replica of the claws from the Wolverine HT figures?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

This is just the hot toys wolverine figure with the clothing set on. If I'm honest I prefer my suited custom and I'll probably be selling my clothing set except for the shoes.
fcc0fd5ce122a8206629a397a049b1c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just the hot toys wolverine figure with the clothing set on. If I'm honest I prefer my suited custom and I'll probably be selling my clothing set except for the shoes.
fcc0fd5ce122a8206629a397a049b1c2.jpg
The jacket does look a bit big on the body. Yeah, you did a good job with your custom. I love the blood stains on the collar shirt. I prefer the suit look to, so i want to go for that look.

I still think the SooSoo relaxed face has the best likeness. Probably the one I will go with unless HT announces something before its released.

I feel the Burning Soul is better LOL. We really need someone to put them side-by-side.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Eleven sculpt doesn't look bad, but I agree the lower lip is too thin. I hope someone makes a headsculpt of Logan with rooted hair and beard(scruffy for both), it would look real nice on a good sculpt imo.

I feel the Burning Soul is better LOL. We really need someone to put them side-by-side.
Whatever, I like the Eleven sculpt. The Burning sculpt is not too bad either. I often go back and forth on what i like and dont like.

I only know about onesixthkit. I'm not sure if they have it up for pre-order or not.

Thanks! I don't think they've finished making him yet though. I'll definitely check back.

Last edited:
Got my stealth set from Kit too.

View attachment 341576
Which bodies am I looking at here? Are any using the beefed up Worldbox broad shoulder? I think the far right is? I love the stealth set jeans. The shirts seem a bit baggy.

Can anyone confirm or deny if the stealth set has a tank top with it? I haven't seen that listed but it seems like a glaring omission.

I still think eleven's edges out the BS one, which the cheek bones are too puffy.

If you sell I'm interested in the jeans, given I don't go for the set. I'm debating the Steel wolf set still. If I go with the latter I really want the stealth jeans.

Which bodies am I looking at here? Are any using the beefed up Worldbox broad shoulder? I think the far right is? I love the stealth set jeans. The shirts seem a bit baggy.

Can anyone confirm or deny if the stealth set has a tank top with it? I haven't seen that listed but it seems like a glaring omission.

I still think eleven's edges out the BS one, which the cheek bones are too puffy.

Left and right are both Worldbox and are taller than a standard body. The middle is just a standard narrow shoulder body. The shirt and jacket are indeed a bit big. Good quality though. It doesn't have a tank top.

Back