Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I order EL1EV1EN head sculpts? X-24 looks fantastic.

I bought it at onesixthkit.com.

I would like to see the white shirt from the Ganghood outfit (without the tie). Can anybody help out?

Based on the images of the ganghood set posted so far.... Not impressed. I've got to be honest. And I don't know why they tailored it to that ganghood body. It's completely wrong for Jackman.

And yet again, people don't know how to use the search tool, or read through this thread. Why am I not surprised....

Logan.jpg

I got my Ganghood suit from OSK yesterday. Here's my Logan using the Eleven headsculpt, Ganghood body and suit and a set of bloody claws I bought on eBay. They're not the greatest but I'm going to try to fix them up. Overall, I love the look and I think it's going to look great next to my Origins Wolvie!

View attachment 356749

I got my Ganghood suit from OSK yesterday. Here's my Logan using the Eleven headsculpt, Ganghood body and suit and a set of bloody claws I bought on eBay. They're not the greatest but I'm going to try to fix them up. Overall, I love the look and I think it's going to look great next to my Origins Wolvie!
Looks great! I almost sold my knockoff origins but I bought the origin sculpt and now I'm keeping both. Sorry for the cell phone picture.
eaace6e360f941c4a63ae5d36a6ad958.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Based on the images of the ganghood set posted so far.... Not impressed. I've got to be honest. And I don't know why they tailored it to that ganghood body. It's completely wrong for Jackman.

Seems like an eternity since somebody last brought that up.

My spare Ganghood was used for a Jon Bernthal casual Punisher.

Enlighten us.

logan-2017-hugh-jackman-suit-do-1080x1920.jpg

89e9dcf00305cb0da954953ccdf46a97.jpg

Torso is maybe a tad shorter, and shoulder 'slump' more. But it's not "completely wrong" to my eyes. :dunno

Right. Because Jackman has arms as big as Schwarzenegger...

In regards to the suit, it looks "okay". Large collar on the shirt, oversized necktie, jacket eppeletts too wide, top couple buttons on the wrong side where the shirt is supposed to be unbuttoned, oversized belt... Honestly, the best part of this set looks to be the boots. Everything else looks a tad out of date.

In my opinion any way. If you're happy, that's great. Nothing like one stop shopping. I love Kit's site and eleven's work as well.

In my opinion any way. If you're happy, that's great.

Don't own it. I'm doing the MC blue shirt/wife beater combo.

Agree on most of your points. (tie too wide etc) But I'm sure pulling all that off to perfection at 1/6 scale is quite a task.

I'm comparing the picture I posted on the last page with actual stills from the movie and for the life of me cannot tell them apart. Yeah the collar is a little big but not so much as to ruin the look of the suit. The tailoring is actually quite good for the price I paid and am very happy with how it looks.

View attachment 356749

nice! did you use the extra thigh muscles pieces on legs when putting together? or not needed?

Back