Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'll probably order right now. 95 EUR for a full Logan figure is a steal. I'll eat my hat if Hot Toys announces him this weekend though. :slap

So You've got the kitbash: Eleven head, Ganghood body and Ganghood suit? I'm trying to find pictures of the set-up but I only saw the prototype pictures of onesixthkit...
This is a production shot of the ganghood. Kits actual figure from his collection.
89e9dcf00305cb0da954953ccdf46a97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Only thing that's really bad about it is the tie but I guess that's no problem because I can't remember Jackman wearing it.
Thanks Slamscaper! :clap

There are two more pics of the X 24 sculpt taken at different angles on Kit Chen's FB page.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I saw those. Looks nice. The nose is accurate to Jackman, not X24. At this point, I don't really care!

^^ganghood bod as well?

i see wht looks like that set up complete on bay, but isnt specif on parts beyond 11 sculpt but pics look like that. is it more advisable to bash it via kit then one of those auctions? wish kit had the claw hands, anywhere in USA sans bay to get those?

edit- been told to stay away from all 11 heads on bay, recasts/clones rampant.

^^ganghood bod as well?

i see wht looks like that set up complete on bay, but isnt specif on parts beyond 11 sculpt but pics look like that. is it more advisable to bash it via kit then one of those auctions? wish kit had the claw hands, anywhere in USA sans bay to get those?

edit- been told to stay away from all 11 heads on bay, recasts/clones rampant.

I mean, it seemed like a good deal regardless if it's the one I saw. The seller was "simplehappylife" who seems reputable (I think I bought a few items from them too) and I thought it claimed to be an authentic Eleven head but I must have confused it with an entirely different listing. Still, add up the body, suit, and claws, and you're paying about $20 for the head and whiskey bottle. If it's a legit Eleven sculpt that's a great deal but if not it's still about an average price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, it seemed like a good deal regardless if it's the one I saw. The seller was "simplehappylife" who seems reputable (I think I bought a few items from them too) and I thought it claimed to be an authentic Eleven head but I must have confused it with an entirely different listing. Still, add up the body, suit, and claws, and you're paying about $20 for the head and whiskey bottle. If it's a legit Eleven sculpt that's a great deal but if not it's still about an average price.

yeah i think im better off gettin direct via kit to avoid recasts and the like. auction doesnt show shoes, or give specifics on bod or suit. there is money saved but....

only way i would trust it if someone got it and could confirm its legit 11 head, ganghood bod and suit etc anyone?

Is anyone using the JXToys claws? I'm looking for cheap claws and they seem to be the only option but every listing seems to have promo shots and those aren't the most reliable on eBay.

Is anyone using the JXToys claws? I'm looking for cheap claws and they seem to be the only option but every listing seems to have promo shots and those aren't the most reliable on eBay.

I'll let you guys know in detail this week - I ordered both the bloody and the clean ones from sellers in the US with some ebay bucks I had that were expiring.

Eleven is really making a name for themselves with consistently good and well painted sculpts. It's fitting that they were selected by Blitzway for their Hopkins Hannibal.

But does anybody know who their sculptors are? Are they already known to us from work with other companies?

Just bought the EL1EV1EN headsculpt. I'm still not sure which body or outfit I'll pick.

Back