Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dingo!
I purchased the ganghood for the MC clothes set... but what keeps me worried is all the talk of the head not flitting the body's neck...

Anyway, thanks again!

Its really not a big deal..

Just pull out the neck adapter, put something inside the sculpt to push the adapter lower, attach the adapter onto the neck peg, attach the head sculpt onto that adapter.

Look at the head sculpt when you get it and go from there. Its not rocket science. Think of it as Legos.

Just pull out the neck adapter, put something inside the sculpt to push the adapter lower, attach the adapter onto the neck peg, attach the head sculpt onto that adapter.

Look at the head sculpt when you get it and go from there. Its not rocket science. Think of it as Legos.

Haha, well.. I'll have to wait till next month to try it... thats when I'll get the pieces...
I suppose it's in part the anxiety to build the figure...
But also, hehe the first tim bashing a figure... so there is that...

This!

It takes some tweaks depending on the body or length of the neck peg that you use.

That'd be awesome! Thanks Mr Wayne...
And also, if anybody has a suggestion about which claws are the best (question on previous page), I'd be very thankfull!

If you need to pull the neck adapter out, just use some thin nosed pliers...

logan head tutorial.jpg
logan head tutorial 2.jpg

Then you can stick something inside the head to make the adapter sit lower so that it will fit on the body. In my case, I just used a spare button.

logan head tutorial 3.jpg

At times, I've found that the inside of the adapter might be a little too tight to simply push the peg in. You can either use a sharp knife to carve out a little slack. Or you can simply use a wrench or pliers to squeeze them together. The adapter is soft anyway, so you don't have to worry about breaking anything...

logan head tutorial 4.jpg

And there you go! Simply pop the head back on!

Hope this helps!

Fantastic! Thank you very much Mr Wayne!
Many of us freaks, new to Kit bashing will find this massively helpful!!!

One final questions though (since i can't try it yet, until mine arrives)
Once the adapter is attached to the peg, and inserted into the neck; i have to simply push the head into the adapter again, but, will it be tight? Since the adapter wont be going all the way in, will it be tight and safe for the head ?

Fantastic! Thank you very much Mr Wayne!
Many of us freaks, new to Kit bashing will find this massively helpful!!!

One final questions though (since i can't try it yet, until mine arrives)
Once the adapter is attached to the peg, and inserted into the neck; i have to simply push the head into the adapter again, but, will it be tight? Since the adapter wont be going all the way in, will it be tight and safe for the head ?

Don't sweat it bro. it might be tight but just ease it in until it stops. Just be gentle as you don't want to scratch any paint off from the head while you're pushing it in.

Well, indeed they are not as sharp...
But what would the best option be? The original, hottoys claws are way to expensive now...

Which claws are the best option on ebay?

As far I know, this is the only real option unless you find someone parting out one of the Hot Toys Wolverine figures. As a 3rd party option, their great for kitbashing. I'm sure someone could buy a bunch of these and make them screen accurate and sell them for even more.

As far I know, this is the only real option unless you find someone parting out one of the Hot Toys Wolverine figures. As a 3rd party option, their great for kitbashing. I'm sure someone could buy a bunch of these and make them screen accurate and sell them for even more.

Well, the only other "interesting" option i found were this claws, that are shaped in "mangold" style... but I'm not a fan of the paint on the hands

IMG_3735.JPG

Don't sweat it bro. it might be tight but just ease it in until it stops. Just be gentle as you don't want to scratch any paint off from the head while you're pushing it in.

Oh, I meant I'd rather have it tight!
What I was worried about was that the head would feel "loose"
So i deduce that after the "mods" the adapter (even when not fully inside the head) feels tight, and the head wont fall...
Thanks for the tips!

Totally. You'll be fine. The adapter itself will fit snug. The main concern is just putting something inside the head like the button I was using so that the adapter won't sit too high therefore not attaching to the peg. If there was nothing inside the head, the adapter will make it's way too far inside therefore not allowing for the peg to attach to the body, etc.

Thank you.
Unfortunately I can't answer you, I found the shirt and the jacket in old boxes.
The pants belongs to Nick Fury and Leon Kennedy shoes

Back