Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Eleven sculpt. I was trying to fit the sculpt onto the Gang hood body that I'm using, but it seems like the neck is too big for the sculpt to fit all the way. I'm not sure what to do now. Any suggestions? ☺

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Oh no!
I bought the ganghood muscular 1.0 body for the eleven sculpt...
It was supposed to match!
I don't want to invest in another body! :(

Oh no!
I bought the ganghood muscular 1.0 body for the eleven sculpt...
It was supposed to match!
I don't want to invest in another body! :(
Are you being sarcastic? 😐 I really want to know if there is a way to figure this problem out. Do i just try to push the sculpt all the way? The logan figure is going to be my 2nd figure, so this is the first time I've run into this problem.

Hehe, no im not being sarcastic this time...
Im legit worried...!
Mine hasn't shipping yet, so I can't try it for myself...
But look at keybord warriors review... they just push the head, with little effort... I suppose it should work like that for you too!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VEXjcpVJE
Yeah, i think they just put it over the neck without pushing it all the way in. I can do that too. I tried my best and it wouldnt go all the way in. It might be time to get the Worldbox ttm19 clone. I might also have to cancel the suit clothes set that was tailored on the Gang hood body. I might try one more time.
I did see a pic of some guy's Eleven sculpt on a Gang hood body on Instagram.

Idk i just didnt want to damage the edge of the beard on the sculpt. I think i did slightly scrape the paint off while trying to fit it on

Hehe, no im not being sarcastic this time...
Im legit worried...!
Mine hasn't shipping yet, so I can't try it for myself...
But look at keybord warriors review... they just push the head, with little effort... I suppose it should work like that for you too!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VEXjcpVJE
I just put it over the neck. Didnt even try yet to push the sculpt all the way. What do you think?
048831f94660503593608cdeb4345a4f.jpg
0e9af621c9ca48e58ffeac4f5f9affe8.jpg

I have the ganghood with the Eleven sculpt.

I had to take out the neck adapter from inside the head sculpt and put in some blue-tack to push the neck adapter down.

I was able to attach it to the neck post afterwards.

Final pics are posted several posts up.

I had to take out the neck adapter from inside the head sculpt and put in some blue-tack to push the neck adapter down.

Rlly? I think I'm too lazy at this point to go and find blue tack. I also have never done something like taking out the neck adapter before. Time to get Worldbox body.

Thanks for your advice btw. [emoji106]

I have to wonder if keyboard warriors had any mods done to either the head or the body...
Because they insert it rather easily, and you hear s nice little "pop"-click once its in...

Ill try to ask them in the comments, hopefully they still are checking them...

I have to wonder if keyboed warriors had any mods done to either the head or the body...
Because they insert it rather easily, and you hear s nice little "pop"-click once its in...

Ill try to ask them in the comments, hopefully they still are checking them...
I forgot to mention that the side and front part of the neck is kind of soft, but the back of the neck isnt. I didnt try again though to try to fit the sculpt on the neck because of fear of damaging the sculpt. [emoji28]

Hmm...I guess I'll have to try a couple times more to fit it onto the neck. Goodluck. Thanks for the help. :)

Yup, you gotta remove that peg to attach to the neck post. Then you put the head sculpt onto the peg.

Its not hard and its Kitbashing 101....

Dont be afraid to mod.

Yup, you gotta remove that peg to attach to the neck post. Then you put the head sculpt onto the peg.

Its not hard and its Kitbashing 101....

Dont be afraid to mod.
So when you say peg you mean neck adapter? Sorry, not familiar with those terms yet. Like you said before, do i have to put blue tack or something into the sculpt before putting the peg (neck adapter) back into the sculpt? One more thing, what kind of tools did you use to take it out?

There's a soft rubbery plastic cylinder inside the sculpt. With a pair of needle nose pliers, you can remove it. That might be getting in the way of the body's neck joint. In general, a little poster tack always comes in handy when attaching head sculpts. I had no issue putting my sculpt on the bodies I'm using.

There's a soft rubbery plastic cylinder inside the sculpt. With a pair of needle nose pliers, you can remove it. That might be getting in the way of the body's neck joint. In general, a little poster tack always comes in handy when attaching head sculpts. I had no issue putting my sculpt on the bodies I'm using.
Thanks for the help. [emoji106]

Back