Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness as in the face looking like Hugh Jackman as Logan. They can get the wrinkles and hair right but that doesn't mean it'll look like him.
From my understanding, that is already being taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Likeness as in the face looking like Hugh Jackman as Logan. They can get the wrinkles and hair right but that doesn't mean it'll look like him.

From my understanding, that is already being taken care of.

Well, indeed all the re-sculpting is with the idea of bringing out more of hugh's likeness in mind...

SooSoo is very aware, that the sculpt has some likeness in it, but there was something missing... they are very concerned and want to do the best sculpt possible...

Hopefully, this time, the sculpt will look amazing!

If you have some idea, and can give them constructive criticism, actual ideas of how to improve the angry head, let me know, and I'll make sure they listen to those ideas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repainted my Kumik. Just playing around while i wait (aaaand wait) for my clothing set to arrive...

20170528_003754.jpg
20170528_002049.jpg

For me, I'm not a fan of that paint style. It looks almost way too chalky and not skin-like at all. Its like Logan put tremendous amount of foundation on. Nice custom though.

For me, I'm not a fan of that paint style. It looks almost way too chalky and not skin-like at all. Its like Logan put tremendous amount of foundation on. Nice custom though.

The thing i didn't like about the original paint was the abusive use of red (i think they tried to paint bruises, but it looked more like make-up).

The texture of this head is very unique. It's like painting a sandy surface. Anyway, i like it more now. At least i managed to tone down his heavy sunburn lol.

The thing i didn't like about the original paint was the abusive use of red (i think they tried to paint bruises, but it looked more like make-up).

The texture of this head is very unique. It's like painting a sandy surface. Anyway, i like it more now. At least i managed to tone down his heavy sunburn lol.
Lol

I received the head kumik and pity that it is much too big compared to the body.
Like the version of Burning Soul that for me is much too small for the body.
After that is just my opinion.
If I can I will post pictures in the week.

So no more info on that Hot Toys Logan display?

Never felt so blue-balled

Lol. It's expected to happen there is still a chance they make one but for now we have to live with what we are given, the soosoo toys one is cool, and the steel wolf will be good to.

setting yourself up for failure. one should never expect x-men merchandise, just should be thankful if and when one comes.

With around a dozen different Logan sculpts out there, which company's going to now release a Noir version? :lol

Very impressive that they decided to re-sculpt it after you had a talk with them.

I hope they work on the actual likeness and paint apps. Not just add wrinkles and rework the hair :lol

It's kind of what SooSoo does from their release so far. With the Quicksilver, they resculpted the shoes and headsculpt after collectors pointed out inaccuracies and they're doing the same with the The Flash so it only makes sense that they would do the same with their Logan figure. The Quicksilver came out fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing how The Flash comes out as well as Logan

Wow. That Kumik head is too big. Suit looks nice.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Yyyyep..... I am so disappointed with the Kumik version ...
I look forward to the version of Eleven, because I'm not convinced by that of Birning Soul.

Whay body are you using? Mine doesn't look that big. I think if mine looked like yours, i would've never put any effort into it (neck mod, repaint) and just buy Eleven's too lol.

20170531_221902.jpg

Back