Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that body, those pictures make him seem much more proportional. I've got one one on preorder, but I might pick up a second through one of the sets Kit is selling. I honestly prefer the MC Stealth set clothes, specifically the jeans.

I think the key to making it proportional is using the correct neck peg. At least for me that's what it was like with Hot Toys "The Wolverine" head. I first tried the Hot Toys peg that was included with "the Wolverine" head. The peg fit perfectly but the head sat too low and as a result, the figure had no neck and looked out of proportion to the body.

Luckily the Worldbox body includes 3 neck pegs of different lengths and the shortest one was perfect. It's a few mm longer than the one included with "The Wolverine" head.

I think the key to making it proportional is using the correct neck peg. At least for me that's what it was like with Hot Toys "The Wolverine" head. I first tried the Hot Toys peg that was included with "the Wolverine" head. The peg fit perfectly but the head sat too low and as a result, the figure had no neck and looked out of proportion to the body.

Luckily the Worldbox body includes 3 neck pegs of different lengths and the shortest one was perfect. It's a few mm longer than the one included with "The Wolverine" head.
Aw man, the worldbox set comes with need adapters? That's awesome. the set seems to be getting better and better. I agree with you, the height of the neck seems to make a world of difference, as the picture Kit has of their "Claw Boy" sculpt sits too high. Good stuff. Reassures me in the purchase.

Aw man, the worldbox set comes with need adapters? That's awesome. the set seems to be getting better and better. I agree with you, the height of the neck seems to make a world of difference, as the picture Kit has of their "Claw Boy" sculpt sits too high. Good stuff. Reassures me in the purchase.

What is the "claw boy" sculpt? Do you have a link to the pictures?

They seem halfway decent based upon recent releases (Mad Max Hardy, Bruce Wayne Affleck, etc.). Kit does post in-hand photos of production samples once they're actually available for sale. I get the feeling the recent photos he's posted on FB of the Logan head is of a production piece.

The eyes on the eleven sculpt seem really off, that's what's killing it for me. This is where BS seem to get it right IMO.

The eyes on the eleven sculpt seem really off, that's what's killing it for me. This is where BS seem to get it right IMO.
I agree. The eyes on the Eleven sculpt should be a bit farther apart from each other. I've always noticed that about Hugh Jackman's eyes. People say Hugh resembles Clint Eastwood. The space between Clint's two eyes is bigger than most peoples. That's one of the features both men share.
d8d9c9c34577bd2f9adc40d5f5e01fe9.gif

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I just can't get over the rest being so wrong. [emoji38] not to say the eleven sculpt is perfect, it's clearly not but I feel like it's the better of the two.
You're right too. I would choose Eleven over the Burning sculpt if i had to choose. For some reason though, the likeness on the recent Origins sculpt Eleven made is much better than the Logan sculpt.

I bought the BS necked sculpt last night to see it in hand and probably repaint, only paid about £22 ($28), so worth the gamble. I feel like the actual sculpt hasn't changed from the preview, just terrible, terrible paintwork! I'll probably end up removing neck if looks good after a repaint because i'm too impatient to wait for the neckless! :lol

I bought the BS necked sculpt last night to see it in hand and probably repaint, only paid about £22 ($28), so worth the gamble. I feel like the actual sculpt hasn't changed from the preview, just terrible, terrible paintwork! I'll probably end up removing neck if looks good after a repaint because i'm too impatient to wait for the neckless! [emoji38]
I wonder what it would look like if k.jun painted it. That would be awesome.

It certainly would! Half the time most sculpts are let down by bad paintwork. I feel like this one could be the same. The original BS proto looked spot on jackman to me!

You're right too. I would choose Eleven over the Burning sculpt if i had to choose. For some reason though, the likeness on the recent Origins sculpt Eleven made is much better than the Logan sculpt.

I'd choose Eleven too, BS just never felt spot on with me and from what I've seen recently it's still not impressive. I love Eleven's Origins sculpt, though! I'll be picking that one up for sure!

Back